What Have You Bought Today?

@snavebelac my Berghaus 300 air awning arrived today, I’m unable to put the awning up as the weather is terrible here, but I’ve taken it out of it’s bag and it’s very good quality material, the bag is excellent with quick release straps and wheels which make it very easy to pull around.
It’s a bit tight in the bag but I’ve removed the bedroom as we won’t be using it and the awning went in the bag easier, I’m really pleased with it and once we get a decent day I will put it up.

John
Thanks for the update. We have a Berghaus Air tent which has always been great but it's quite heavy and takes up a lot of room in the car. How is the weight of this awning? Hope the weather improves soon.

Nice early morning purchase from VanStyle! Doesnt break the bank but makes the world of difference to the appearance (IMO)

1 x Gloss Black Smoked Lens LED Side Repeater Set - VW T6 15-19 () = £13.25
Please Select (VA7075) - Non-Sequential
1 x VW Replacement Front Carbon Fibre Effect Badge - VW T6 T6.1 (VA7233) = £17.33

@snavebelac I've managed to erect the Berghaus 300 air awning today it just fitted in at the top of our driveway so the pictures are not perfect but Pat and I are over the moon with the build quality. I found it hard work pumping the single air valve up but I’m 73 years old and not as fit as I used to be, so an electric pump will be on order.
Also with the bedroom pod removed it went in the bag quite easy.
John.

IMG_1178.jpegIMG_1177.jpegIMG_1176.jpegIMG_1175.jpegIMG_1174.jpeg

Fitted today, one of those cables from Aliexpress to turn the Start/Stop off without having to remember to press button each time I start up. Best £8 I've spent on her todate.
Also fitted some blind spot mirrors from Amazon after nearly coming a cropper on the M56 last week.
Also swapped out the chrome Transporter lettering to gloss black to match the rest on the van.

Coming this week, K&N airfilter, a smoked bonet wind deflector, smoked rear high break lights and a brushed chrome gear change swap.

@snavebelac I've managed to erect the Berghaus 300 air awning today it just fitted in at the top of our driveway so the pictures are not perfect but Pat and I are over the moon with the build quality. I found it hard work pumping the single air valve up but I’m 73 years old and not as fit as I used to be, so an electric pump will be on order.
Also with the bedroom pod removed it went in the bag quite easy.
John.

View attachment 213858View attachment 213859View attachment 213860View attachment 213861View attachment 213862

It looks great and is definitely near the top of my list for an awning. We've always been pleased with Berghaus gear and you recommendation reinforces that. Thank so much for taking the time to reply and post some pictures. It's good to see being used by a real person. When will you be able to use it in anger for the first time?

Back