What Have You Bought Today?

Yea I seen but are mega expensive, plus I wanna go a darkish grey rather than black ideally, to match the colour of my seats and keep black/grey imterior. Not sure if it'll.work.or not though :speechless:
did you give this a go in the end? i'm looking at using dye on mine

New set of wipers as knocked out 20k miles since I changed them at Christmas and I have long Euro road trip ahead next week.

Handily enough ECP have a discount on them which was a nice surprise:

Oh and a bunch of new panel clips as I am removing the grey LWB panels of my shuttle and switching out to black ones and no doubt several will break or I wont be able to reset them as I always fail with resetting

I have spent money.... I over speced slightly.. 25mm for the battery to dc charger.. and 2.0mm for the led spots..

I just need to find some spotlights that a touch.. and dimmerable

PXL_20230921_134816104.MP.jpg

Reactions: CAB
I have spent money.... I over speced slightly.. 25mm for the battery to dc charger.. and 2.0mm for the led spots..

I just need to find some spotlights that a touch.. and dimmerable

View attachment 214754
Keep in mind that touch spots are continually active so will be a slight parasitic drain even when off.

Having said that I've spotted this design on eBay that intrigued me, pondering getting one to play with to see if they are interesting or trash (the usual eBay conundrum!)

Keep in mind that touch spots are continually active so will be a slight parasitic drain even when off.

Having said that I've spotted this design on eBay that intrigued me, pondering getting one to play with to see if they are interesting or trash (the usual eBay conundrum!)

They are on Amazon if you like easy returns

MARVIX LED Ceiling Light 12v 24V Spotlight - 70mm LED Ceiling Dome Light with an Integrated Touch Switch Dimmer - 3200k Warm White Super Bright LED RV Light for Motorhome, Camper, Caravan & Boat https://amzn.eu/d/balQCwg

Most elec designs include a lights switch on the panel so shouldn't be issue

Wow - my T6 only has about 4k of range :oops:
I think a bigger tank is one of the differences on a 6.1 as I had at least 10k of range before top up.

I just decided that everytime it got to a solid 10l top up I would do it when I found a good price rather than the stress of a distress purchase and watching the count down of doom.

Back