What Have You Bought Today?

After having a puncture yesterday, I bought this to keep in the van (I have a compressor at home but not much use when away from home)

IMG_2563.jpeg

Also bought some ferrules for my audio upgrade (still waiting on the damn subwoofer wheelarch boxes :rolleyes: ) so added them to the pile of parts in the garage

After having a puncture yesterday, I bought this to keep in the van (I have a compressor at home but not much use when away from home)

View attachment 219303

Also bought some ferrules for my audio upgrade (still waiting on the damn subwoofer wheelarch boxes :rolleyes: ) so added them to the pile of parts in the garage
Have you tested the compressor yet? I’ve got one of these on my list to buy (actually I have 3 on my list as I’ll buy one for each of my sons because if I don’t they’ll borrow mine all the time and it’ll be like I don’t have one).

Last edited:
Have you tested the compressor yet? I’ve got one of these on my list to buy (actually I have 3 on my list as I’ll buy one for each of my sons because if I don’t they’ll borrow mine all the time and it’ll be like I don’t have one).
Same make and model as the one I borrowed from the maintenance guy at work to inflate my flat (at the bottom) tyre. Works very well.

I like the fact that you screw the brass fitting onto the valve instead of the usual push on or the ones that sit on and then you move a lever.

View attachment 219303

Just purchased based on your recommendation :)

Laptop sleeve and phone case. Both from Amazon. Neoprene, very thick.

Perfect for the ATE Pedal Lock I bought a few days ago. Will stop it rattling around (cannot stand campervan contents which rattle :mad::mad:) or scratching up the door pocket. I already had the little black pouch which the padlock fits perfectly into.

IMG_3411.jpeg

Bought a set of these from Customveedubs. Perfect fit on the rear using the original arch liner screw holes.

The front use the same arch liner screws although need a little tailoring on the front to stop them catching the bottom of the door. Nothing a hot air gun can’t sort though.

IMG_8692.jpeg

IMG_8691.jpeg

Back