What Have You Bought Today?

Roamer 230 SEATBASE3; arrived yesterday.
Many other bits and pieces purchased recently for my install, but this is the main part.
Will see if my cardboard space model was good enough over the weekend.View attachment 218630
What made you choose Roamer over the other options? Been looking at seat base batteries around 200/230ah a Fogstar Drift offer one at £800

What made you choose Roamer over the other options? Been looking at seat base batteries around 200/230ah a Fogstar Drift offer one at £800
I chose Roamer for its quality and attention to detail. its very well put together. Chris at Roamer answered all my queries before purchase.
The Fogstar seatbase has slightly different dimensions and from what I recall is taller which was a concern.
Also the Fogstar doesn’t do active balancing without an additional plug in module.
I just decided the extra money was worth it to me. Sure the Fogstar Drift will do the job.

I chose Roamer for its quality and attention to detail. its very well put together. Chris at Roamer answered all my queries before purchase.
The Fogstar seatbase has slightly different dimensions and from what I recall is taller which was a concern.
Also the Fogstar doesn’t do active balancing without an additional plug in module.
I just decided the extra money was worth it to me. Sure the Fogstar Drift will do the job.
I bought our van with the Roamer already installed on cycle 15, I called the helpdesk with an app query, great service over the phone, the only issue I had was when the solar panel packed up, couldn't blame Roamer for that! I'm certainly a Roamer for life!

That’s a good enough answer for me pal :thumbsup:

Currently, the moomins are looking at replacing the main bathroom suite in our house.
Apparently, it’s “out of date” and “not looking as good as it should”, although everything works just as it did when first installed.
For my contribution to the new design, I’ve seen this little beauty on line:

1699083331622.png

Mrs moomin-j is now considering her reply to my suggestion…

Last edited:
Built the rest of the front end conversion to a T6.1 today! It came out amazing.

Reactions: CAB
Not all today but in the last week I`ve bought and fitted, new wheels, private plate, new front light led`s, interior light led`s and a Carista dongle. I've also got new(second hand) trapezoid side bars and just got the fitting bolts today so will be fitting soon.

IMG_8815.jpgIMG_8837.jpegIMG_8838.jpegIMG_8870.jpeg

Back