What Have You Bought Today?

10 litre fridge, 0.8l (600w) kettle.
Oh yes - a bloody cable that goes from solar cell to Ecoflow. Shame - every other cable and adaptor available was supplied by either Ecoflow or Ecoworthy (solar) - except the important one.

Not directly today but today was the first time I got to play...

20240513_100612.JPG
A conversation with @TallPaul_S about the VW Caravelle Blinds led to an exchange of beer tokens, a more rapid delivery than most businesses and a very happy Roadtripper itching for another overnight excursion to try things out :cool:

Not directly today but today was the first time I got to play...

View attachment 241148
A conversation with @TallPaul_S about the VW Caravelle Blinds led to an exchange of beer tokens, a more rapid delivery than most businesses and a very happy Roadtripper itching for another overnight excursion to try things out :cool:
Ok, that internal screen cover looks interesting....... is that what you exchanged beer tokens for?

Yep the (in?)famous Caravelle Good Night Pack - well at least the blinds set from it.
I'm guessing the blinds aren't available separately from new and that there's some Caravelle-specific foible that means they aren't suitable for us mere Transporter mortals? :sleep:

I'm guessing the blinds aren't available separately from new and that there's some Caravelle-specific foible that means they aren't suitable for us mere Transporter mortals? :sleep:
You might be able to find them new but I'd imagine the cost would be ridiculous.

And yes, they only fit the caravelle (possibly shuttle too) as the side ones fit into the pull up blinds, the rear clips to a bit of trim above the tailgate.

The windscreen and front door ones would fit, though. :rofl:

Rainbow screens windscreen cover.

And a Van X tailgate curtain and cab divider curtain.

And foam and zips for the mattress for the van bed.

And a Carbon Monoxide meter for the van.

And 2 nights at Burnbake campsite near Studland in 2.5 weeks time. The first overnight outing in the van!

Right. I hope that's the spending done for a least a couple of weeks! :rofl: :oops:

Edit. Crap, I still need to buy a nice square sleeping bag.

Got a link to the cab divider curtain, @TallPaul_S?

I've already got the black grey blackout side window curtains so these will complete the set.

1000007297.jpg

Cab divider curtain will be perfect for those stealth camps :D

I've already got the black grey blackout side window curtains so these will complete the set.

View attachment 241166

Can divider curtain will be perfect for those stealth camps :D
Cheers mate. Any feedback on this curtain would be much appreciated - as you say, much stealthier than an external screen cover. :)

Cheers mate. Any feedback on this curtain would be much appreciated - as you say, much stealthier than an external screen cover. :)
I can recommend the cab curtain from Shore Vans.
Purchased and fitted recently.
Good quality and value for money.

Back