What Have You Bought Today?

Some re-proofer for the pop top. It's probably fine, but the weather isn't getting any better and I'm away in the van next month. So, on the basis that prevention is better than a cure ill treat the pop top tomorrow, always assuming Michael Fish isn't lying about the forecast being for dry weather.

Some re-proofer for the pop top. It's probably fine, but the weather isn't getting any better and I'm away in the van next month. So, on the basis that prevention is better than a cure ill treat the pop top tomorrow, always assuming Michael Fish isn't lying about the forecast being for dry weather.
Showing your age with Michael Fish reference. :rofl:

@Sasquatch. So what reproofer did you get? After 5 years, mine could probably do with a treatment and it's on my ever growing 'to do list'. IIRC somebody on here mentioned using the stuff that people use to proof brick walls but I'm not sure about that myself (don't know why though!).

@Sasquatch. So what reproofer did you get? After 5 years, mine could probably do with a treatment and it's on my ever growing 'to do list'. IIRC somebody on here mentioned using the stuff that people use to proof brick walls but I'm not sure about that myself (don't know why though!).
One Chem Tent and Outdoor proofer. It's what they had for sale in Venture Caravans shop, albeit I bought it locally.

Was 14 quid for 2.5 litres and a spray pump so plenty there for probably three of four years worth of annual treatments.

I’m really interested how you’ve got on with these? Are they good? Thanks
Yeah they're great, and provide some much needed storage space. They've added little perspex fixings mounts to hold them better behind the blind hooks, they sent me a set free of charge when I emailed them.

They can swallow a surprising amount. I've got loads of crap in mine!!

One Chem Tent and Outdoor proofer. It's what they had for sale in Venture Caravans shop, albeit I bought it locally.

Was 14 quid for 2.5 litres and a spray pump so plenty there for probably three of four years worth of annual treatments.
Thats good value, Fabsil gold is circa £70 so will be interesting to see how your reproofing goes :)

Not today but I bought a couple of these rechargeable lights for when running off grid.
They a brilliant wee things. I’ve got Velcro on the back so stick one at the front and one at the back.
You activate them by waving your hand past the sensor on them.
The best bit is you can dim them easily so they aren’t too bright.

Not today but I bought a couple of these rechargeable lights for when running off grid.
They a brilliant wee things. I’ve got Velcro on the back so stick one at the front and one at the back.
You activate them by waving your hand past the sensor on them.
The best bit is you can dim them easily so they aren’t too bright.
I've got them too.

Back