What Have You Bought Today?

Not today, but every year for the last 20 years, auto aid recovery, eventually paid off on Sunday morning, 45 mins from realising I was going nowhere to being on the back of the truck and just over 2 hrs later back in Newcastle from Pooley Bridge.20240929_105212.jpg

Same, just fitted them... so much quieter than the pair that was on
I think my current blades are original. The van is only 3 years, 3000 miles, old but age has clearly killed them. Genuine VW ones were only about a tenner more but the car spares shop is on the same street as the dealer so it's not like I was even going out of my way to find a decent alternative to OE.

I think my current blades are original. The van is only 3 years, 3000 miles, old but age has clearly killed them. Genuine VW ones were only about a tenner more but the car spares shop is on the same street as the dealer so it's not like I was even going out of my way to find a decent alternative to OE.
Can't go wrong with bosch aerotwin:cool:

Just bought this, to replace my current ctek d250sa b2b charger

View attachment 261118
I have recently bought this 50ah Victron charger and I'm having problems as it's only giving 11.5 amps of charge with my 200ah lithium setup even when I've run my batteries down to 13.1 volts. I'm in touch with the supplier who is trying to help me to sort it out.
Please let me know how you get on with yours. @TheGrapeEscape .

I have recently bought this 50ah Victron charger and I'm having problems as it's only giving 11.5 amps of charge with my 200ah lithium setup even when I've run my batteries down to 13.1 volts. I'm in touch with the supplier who is trying to help me to sort it out.
Please let me know how you get on with yours. @TheGrapeEscape .
Ah damn, that's not good. I was advised on here to go for the 50a xs rather than the standard 30a dc-dc.

Have you turned yours down to 30a? I've heard they run hot at 50a

No mine is set for 50 amp but only giving 11.5 to 14 amps output this is with 16mm square cable installed.
I'm not fully clued up on it as yet, but I'd definitely recommend turning it down to 30a and see how you get on.

I could be spinning you a web though, but as mentioned, I was going to buy the 30a normal dc-dc but was advised by many on here to go for the xs and turn it down

A set of 50° Nord window bags

I’m really interested how you’ve got on with these? Are they good? Thanks

Back