What Have You Bought Today?

Very true, that's why it is tricky! I plan to remove part of the spoiler to suit, such as here:

My other problem is that my spoiler is attached, so I will have to slot it with an angle grinder, dremel and files...

I assume you'd need to remove the spoiler to make the necessary cuts to accommodate the bike rack? If so, THQ do a bike rack specific spoiler (although out of stock at the moment) which could be an easier option: THQ Bike Rack Spoiler

Video on it here: THQ Bike Rack Spoiler YouTube

Just thinking of your time and sanity - that looks like one fiddly DIY job!

I assume you'd need to remove the spoiler to make the necessary cuts to accommodate the bike rack? If so, THQ do a bike rack specific spoiler (although out of stock at the moment) which could be an easier option: THQ Bike Rack Spoiler

Thanks for that, I will bear that in mind if I b@lls up the existing spoiler.

I am planning to cut it in situ on the van or try to remove it, cut it and then reattach it.

Nothing too exciting but it keeps er'indoors happy, waiting for the mat from Fat Bob's to turn up and mattress topper.
I'll then try and sneak in the lowering kit, front splitter and sidebars (in red)
Also looking to get the calipers powder coated too.
Brothers got a PC business so hopefully he will give me a decent discount :sneaky:

DSC_5049.JPG

DSC_5048.JPG

VIP Forum Membership - least I can do as overdue payback for all the support and advice I’ve had in the last year from the forum. Almost got the van to where I want to - for now. Special shout out to @The Van Cave and @CRS Performance for all their help and expertise on wheels and suspension, not all of which led to paid work at the time. And to @Dellmassive - your guides are invaluable, not that I’ve still got my head round electrics!

Cheers all - keep up the good work.

Back