What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Excellent!

Well, with lockdown, your colleagues must be enjoying your lunchtime show with the chap and his grinding! After a run down and a spray, all it will need after that is a spit n polish. Is he taking your virgin double after?
Not sure why the rest of the seat not getting the same treatment but he wants to polish the bottom with Brasso,

Not sure why the rest of the seat not getting the same treatment but he wants to polish the bottom with Brasso,
Probably isn’t the first monkey he’s met who was looking for a welder, especially in this cold weather!

Fitted the Autobeam LED fog lights, such a major difference.

I like the way you can change the light colour from white to yellow using the fog light switch.

Question, can you set the fogs to come on with the main beam using OBD11?
Good job @Texxaco

Improved handling? Or, just reduces tyre wear?
First impressions, handling feels more responsive. I have recently adjusted my suspension and fitted new wheels and tyres so wanted to make sure everything was set up right. The technician recommended i get it re done or at least checked every 4-6 months based on my mileage.

First impressions, handling feels more responsive. I have recently adjusted my suspension and fitted new wheels and tyres so wanted to make sure everything was set up right. The technician recommended i get it re done or at least checked every 4-6 months based on my mileage.
What sort of mileage do you do?

Smashed the mirror on the lamppost at the end of our drive, trying to negotiate past my daughters car

• Wow
Reactions: CAB
Excuse my ignorance but I’m never ashamed at asking stupid questions: is “alignment” and “tracking” the same thing? I guess that’s what my question on “handling v tyre wear” should have been.

Back