What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Key thing to watch is making sure you don't reconnect or turn the ignition on whilst the airbag connections are undone or this will cause an issue that has to be cleared by VCDS :)
Which is exactly what I did fixed now though thanks to a member of this forum

Hopefully just a broken clip, I’ve ordered a new glass part and once I’ve taken it apart, I’ll see what else is required...it’s not hanging down, just very rattle and loose

Hopefully just a broken clip, I’ve ordered a new glass part and once I’ve taken it apart, I’ll see what else is required...it’s not hanging down, just very rattle and loose
Ah, cool. Not quite “sell her car to buy a new mirror” territory!!!

I installed a tracker, £30ish from amazon
It has a panic button, microphone so I can phone up and listen to the baddies, online tracking, all of which work fine.
And a fuel shut off relay which I haven't and probably won't install unless I can use it to disable the starter motor.
It appears to cost 2p per day in data using a 1pmobile SIM, though I hope I never have to use it.

Reactions: GJH
I installed a tracker, £30ish from amazon
It has a panic button, microphone so I can phone up and listen to the baddies, online tracking, all of which work fine.
And a fuel shut off relay which I haven't and probably won't install unless I can use it to disable the starter motor.
It appears to cost 2p per day in data using a 1pmobile SIM, though I hope I never have to use it.
Pity it doesn’t have a speaker so you could do a Liam Neeson impersonation (“I will hunt you down....”) at the baddies too!

Nice idea, but I'm a really rubbish fighter so I'd rather keep it secret and send The Bill after them.
Pity it doesn’t have a speaker so you could do a Liam Neeson impersonation (“I will hunt you down....”) at the baddies too!

you need someone to clear the code.
Will Carista clear the air bag alarm?

Nice idea, but I'm a really rubbish fighter so I'd rather keep it secret and send The Bill after them.
Liam Neeson is a rubbish fighter too...............he made his millions as an actor!!!! You'd just be doing a voice-over!!!

Back