What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

I thought that whilst the sun is out, I’d take advantage and I’ve put both Maxxairs on.

just low, setting 1 of 10, with one unit blowing in, the other one out.

That’ll give the insides an nice little refresh

I thought that whilst the sun is out, I’d take advantage and I’ve put both Maxxairs on.

just low, setting 1 of 10, with one unit blowing in, the other one out.

That’ll give the insides an nice little refresh

the sun?!! :oops:

Few things ticked off my list :)
  • Smoked lens dynamic indicators
  • Orange badge back plate for the front
  • Tailgate bumper protector replaced (removing the gunk was fun...not)
  • More window inserts for the Heko, that thing is going nowhere now :p

Winding up to take out the ply lining today and clean up ready for stage 2... seats

I pulled my finger out and changed the engine and gearbox oil along with air, oil and cabin filters.
Top tip for the day, make sure any buckets used for draining don't have holes in before you take the plugs out...
View attachment 104587
I've got a couple of large cardboard boxes which I've flattened, I always push them under the van or any car I'm servicing, then any spills, and there are always spills, are caught, the cardboard soaks it up and then goes back in the garage for next time.

Few things ticked off my list :)
  • Smoked lens dynamic indicators
  • Orange badge back plate for the front
  • Tailgate bumper protector replaced (removing the gunk was fun...not)
  • More window inserts for the Heko, that thing is going nowhere now :p
Tailgate bumper protector ... where did you buy it?photo share pls?

AllI I did was clean Banksy and had a cuppa and flatpjact in it!
Need to wax it or look at a professional to wax/seal it.... what do people think is best? Never waxed a car before and short on time!
Also been recommended Meguiars Ultimate compound as I have a few small scratches!

Tia. Paul.20210220_160556.jpg

Busy morning.. fuel tank lowered, kombi brackets removed, brake lines greased whilst I had access. Diagnostics ran so a couple of codes to now look in to. About an hour and a half all in :D

AllI I did was clean Banksy and had a cuppa and flatpjact in it!
Need to wax it or look at a professional to wax/seal it.... what do people think is best? Never waxed a car before and short on time!
Also been recommended Meguiars Ultimate compound as I have a few small scratches!

Tia. Paul.View attachment 104591
Meguiars ultimate compound is pretty good, I’ve used it before. You’ll get far better results using a DA polisher if you have one or if can borrow one.

Back