What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

I wanted to see how much salt/grit damage had been done to my wheels over the winter, glad to say they look as good as new after a good wash/seal.

219-CDF23-2842-4399-A0-D1-619-FB9-AE86-C3.jpg

FA60-D4-CA-61-BF-4-BD6-9760-0-F4-BB84-F0437.jpg

Did you manage to order any? I got a bit carried away and bought a few sets of four off eBay got darth Vader and don’t know why but Batman bloody hate Batman
Not got any yet, challenge for tomorrow but I find Stormtrooper black helmets at 4 for £10.

No, but I know some outed adult lego fans who buy lego "for their kids"
I came across Brickworld earlier when I was searching for the stormtrooper heads, never realised Lego could be so expensive and collectible.

I wanted to see how much salt/grit damage had been done to my wheels over the winter, glad to say they look as good as new after a good wash/seal.

219-CDF23-2842-4399-A0-D1-619-FB9-AE86-C3.jpg
FA60-D4-CA-61-BF-4-BD6-9760-0-F4-BB84-F0437.jpg

How do you find the eagle f1s? considering sticking a set on mine this year moving from uniroyal rainsports

How do you find the eagle f1s? considering sticking a set on mine this year moving from uniroyal rainsports

I prefer the reassurance of an all-season tyre to be honest, but at the time I needed replacements for my old Pirelli Verde’s I could only get F1’s.

They are quiet, grip is good and they seem to be lasting well, I don’t think there’s any negatives to them.

Thanks
I prefer the reassurance of an all-season tyre to be honest, but at the time I needed replacements for my old Pirelli Verde’s I could only get F1’s.

They are quiet, grip is good and they seem to be lasting well, I don’t think there’s any negatives to them.
Thanks for that mine doesn't get used in winter so would be fine for me

Quite pleased with myself already this morning;

Fitted new heko wind deflectors
Fitted transporter hq door seals (really does sound like a golf )
Fitted transporter hq dash/window seal
Fitted Harrison Trim mats all round

Ordered some cargo nets, boot tidy and a table for rear bench seat so hoping that will be here before the weekend. Stereo upgrade, van-x upper glove box and seat swivels next before then deciding what to do about transporting bikes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Might eventually get round to engine and battery cover and painting brake callipers oh and flip down tv/dvd for the kids

love this forum, so many good ideas and tips
Hey @bully1808 - how are you finding those Harrison Trim mats? Are you happy with the quality, and do they sit well in the van? I'd love to see some pics if you have any? I can't quite get my head around the price difference in the various mat suppliers.... £85 for genuine VW front mats, or £85 for Harrison Trim front, middle and rear flooring mats?

Hey @bully1808 - how are you finding those Harrison Trim mats? Are you happy with the quality, and do they sit well in the van? I'd love to see some pics if you have any? I can't quite get my head around the price difference in the various mat suppliers.... £85 for genuine VW front mats, or £85 for Harrison Trim front, middle and rear flooring mats?
They actually fit really well, very impressed with them. Will try and get some pics over weekend and put them up on here but for the price you can’t go wrong in my view. Makes it feel more like a big car as opposed to a van

Back