What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

They actually fit really well, very impressed with them. Will try and get some pics over weekend and put them up on here but for the price you can’t go wrong in my view. Makes it feel more like a big car as opposed to a van
Thanks pal, (@bully1808) Any pics would be great. I'm glad you mentioned the way the mats change the feel of the van - that's exactly what I am after as a bit of short term 'comfort' before taking on some sound-deadening/insulation/carpeting. Thanks a million.

....I can't quite get my head around the price difference in the various mat suppliers.... £85 for genuine VW front mats, or £85 for Harrison Trim front, middle and rear flooring mats?
It's really not that difficult as VW usually take the p1ss when charging for accessories! I'd recommend having a look at Rugs For Bugs as well - they're a couple of miles off the M5 in Worcester.

Installed 3 way switch to allow my Kenwood 8109 head unit to be powered from leisure battery, when ignition key not inserted/ used. Tested same and all OK.
Many thanks to @Absolut5 for clarifying process for me.

Nice job @Texxaco - that must’ve been one boring conference call! I bet your OCD-o-meter was redlining all the way through that! Time for a cool beer and a lie down now then?!!!
I opted to leave the team call, no need for me to be on it so I did something useful with my time.

Reactions: JOG
Back