What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Nice work. Where are the blinds from?
How are the panels secured to the door?

thanks.

Fitted the Kiravans Swivel seat. Works very well and really pleased. Hardest part was fitting the first frame. Watched plenty of videos before hand and glad I bought the extra tray and carpet to make use of the storage. DDC106F9-8369-4BAC-BB35-344AF44B0EDD.jpeg

I know miles away from the coal face. Everyday is rolling into one at the moment.
There certainly is that....what year is again? Who is the Prime Minister? Is Trump still in the White House?

Need some van time right now, step away from the laptop @JOG . What a week!!!

Nice work. Where are the blinds from?
How are the panels secured to the door?

thanks.
I got the blinds from a company in Newcastle that I found online. They are the blinds that fit into patio doors etc, think they are called perfect fit.
I got my dimensions and had them make 1 so I could see if it was possible. They had to make it back to front so that the colour was on the outside not the inside because you are essentially fitting them on the outside of the window (where the window is your 3mm ply).
Fixed them using some aluminium strip I had.
The panels are held in using those hidden trim fixings. They are a pita. If you look closely at that original picture you’ll see the panel isn’t straight because a couple of the clips keep popping out when you slam the door.
PM me if you want any more details.179DE839-4769-4FED-878E-CAA1AFFB6671.jpeg

Will my new chairs arrived this morning "Front Runner's Expander Camping Chair" from Germany (only took 3 days) I wanted these after reading and watch videos of them and so clever the way they fold. The only problem is they are heavy or at least heavier than any I have had in the past. So to fixing them to rear barn doors to save space..........

IMG_0777.JPG
IMG_0778.JPG

Very happy with the finish and only took 90 minutes. The space I have space removing old folding chairs is great.
IMG_0779.JPG

Nice chairs are they comfy? What sort of price
Lol..of course not, but they are compact for the van, I guess :)

Maybe I should try some, we like our big comfy camping chairs, especially when the wind's up

I am considering fitting the van x glove box to get rid of the hole. What is the match like to the standard Matt grey dash, & are they worth the money?

Lol..of course not, but they are compact for the van, I guess :)

Maybe I should try some, we like our big comfy camping chairs, especially when the wind's up
If you want to sit in them for hour and hours I would say not as comfy as £100+ chairs, but good enough for 1/2hrs at a time with a bum break.

I bought ours from Germany as I'm in Spain and much cheaper than ordering from UK!!

Last edited:
I am considering fitting the van x glove box to get rid of the hole. What is the match like to the standard Matt grey dash, & are they worth the money?

I went for the gloss in mine as wanted to match it to the gear cubby lid, also based on the fact I got 2 gloss air vents for the same price seemed like a better deal

FEB672C9-EC35-4079-A273-65C61DEE05A5.jpeg

If you want to sit in them for hour and hours I would say not as comfy as £100+ chairs, but good enough for 1/2hrs at a time with a bum break.

I bought ours from Germany as I'm in Spain and much cheaper than ordering from UK!!

How did u fix them to the doors? Is there a velcro strip on the back ?

Back