What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Aye mate a quick DIY refurb as a temp measure, i would try sand some of the worse scuffing back so there are no sharp edges etc. Wife did similar to the 19s on her 330 and i ended up using a tiny amount of isopon wheel filler to build the rim up before we could get them sorted properly (still never been done as I'm out of love with the car)

One problem I drove 80 miles straight after thinking paint was dry now using 3m hologram remover to sides of door where paint has flicked up ! I need to punish myself for this bet I drink 20 cans of brewdog tonight

One problem I drove 80 miles straight after thinking paint was dry now using 3m hologram remover to sides of door where paint has flicked up ! I need to punish myself for this bet I drink 20 cans of brewdog tonight
Gtechniq W7 is what you want for that! fortunately for me the paint in my van (ex rental) is so bad i need to set aside a week for a full correction! never seen swirls and tar spots like it!
Lost lager for me tonight and a prowl for wheels

May I ask what you are using in top photo, looks interesting?
Sealey TP9312 12V extractor pump.
Connects to the battery directly.
I have to say it did a better job than me with manual pump and sweat. Refilled with 7Lt, it would have taken another 400ml at least. I’ll check level during the week…

Last edited:
Back