What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Opening myself up here for some abuse but took the van to my local car wash, those that know me know how OCD I am with my van but after a month away I literally couldn’t be arsed to get my kit out and clean it.

I’ve been away and left the wife in charge and my van is horrendous both inside and out…

FC8E1B59-0ABB-4749-AE7C-2A1960DFCB73.jpeg

2854735D-45CD-4518-A6F6-CA0D5DC137DA.jpeg

Last edited:
That’s a fancy set of side steps you’ve got there. Not sure the rustic wooden look would last long here in the UK.
Yeah, I should have moved the van for the photo. I had my other van on the other side of the van so couldn't take the shot from that angle.

Opening myself up here for some abuse but took the van to my local car wash, those that know me know how OCD I am with my van but after a month away I literally couldn’t be arsed to get my kit out and clean it.

I’ve been away and left the wife in charge and my van is horrendous both inside and out…

View attachment 181771

View attachment 181772
Seriously considered popping into my local money laundering car wash today as my van is an embarrassment but I didn’t get away from work in time!!!

I considered that at the weekend too, but I've got a perfectly even layer of grime with no finger prints or the like (closing the bonnet after filling the screenwash took some careful consideration) (oh, and my Mrs hasn't driven it therfore used the rear wash wipe) It looks kinda cool.

I'll just keep cleaning the headlights and see if I can hold out until Xmas day. I Like to have a job planned to get me out of the house for 4 or 5 hours

Last edited:
I considered that at the weekend too, but I've got a perfectly even layer of grime with no finger prints or the like (closing the bonnet after filling the screenwash took some careful consideration) (oh, and my Mrs hasn't driven it therfore used the rear wash wipe) It looks kinda cool.

I'll just keep cleaning the headlights and see if I van hold out until Xmas day. I Like to have a job planned to get me out of the house for 4 or 5 hours
That’s what the pubs for.

Managed to rip off both wiper blades this morning due to heavy frost.
**Note to self: Don't leave the wipers set on intermittent when exiting a vehicle**

Made for an interesting drive into work. :eek:
Bargain, Halfrauds have decent discounts on Bosch wiper blades.
£22 down to £13.

Back