What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

I started to fit my oriental diesel heater this afternoon, got the van front up on axle stands and levelling ramp, removed the plastic side under tray installed 6mm rivnuts and bolted the stainless steel plate up to chassis and mounted the heater. I bought the Eberspächer mounting plate and I had to elongate the bolt holes to marry up to my oriental heaters mounting threads. I have plenty of time so I’m not rushing the install will be doing it as and when the weather permits.

John.

E03AA162-DC85-4B8D-B087-9150D73C8871.pngEC76875A-E5CB-4ABC-B2F8-4BC6091F7B56.png59383E06-E21F-4FB0-B354-689FF98C6DEB.png

Washed and waxed ready for Hastings on Saturday its campers and coffee meet up in the car park on the seafront anyone else going if so maybe see you there 10am start
Damn, was hoping to make the next one of these but not sure I can make it. (Was it advertised on the events page? Sorry if I missed it!)

We enjoyed the summer one, so hope this one goes well despite the cold weather. :thumbsup:

My Lazers don't have these, but reading through a generic wiring instructions, the ones that come with the position lights have an additional wire in the loom that connects to the side light circuit.

You'll see them fitted to trucks that have the position lights connected. That looks fine on a Scania S720, but personally I think it's a bit too much on a van.
I hear what your saying dubber36..
we needed the extra light and visibility, im guessing otherwise its really is down to personal preference..
Love my Scania/VW hybrid .

My Lazers don't have these, but reading through a generic wiring instructions, the ones that come with the position lights have an additional wire in the loom that connects to the side light circuit.

You'll see them fitted to trucks that have the position lights connected. That looks fine on a Scania S720, but personally I think it's a bit too much on a van.
I hear what your saying dubber36..
we needed the extra light and visibility, im guessing otherwise its really is down to personal preference..
Love my Scania/VW hybrid..

You read my mind ahaha! Thank you
The most difficult part is routing the cable through the flexible rubber hose on the door swing. The light cluster is only held in with 2 screws and behind there is the loom you wire into for the reverse light and earth

Back