What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Had tracking and alignment done , not used to driving with a straight steering wheel
ahh, that's my pain too. My steering wheel sits off-centre as it were so is a pain and an irritation. I'm going to get the wheels done on mine as soon as I can make the time to book it in.

The trim was from veedubtransporters

There's a drop-down list to choose the colour you want

Very nice fit all in all though deffo recommend a trim removal tool - they sell them for around £3

Five minute job most of which is removing the silver one carefully
Bumper off job or on?

Bumper off job or on?
No - literally got the trim tool down between the silver trim and the bumper and gently prised it off

Took all of 5 mins to do both during my lunch

Here's a pic of the front and back to give you an idea of the clips you have to detach from the grill

DSC_3542.JPG

Last edited:
No - literally got the trim tool down between the silver trim and the bumper and gently prised it off

Took all of 5 mins to do both during my lunch

I'm out at the moment but when I get home I'll put a pic on with the silver trim so you can see what's what
Nice might give it a go

ahh, that's my pain too. My steering wheel sits off-centre as it were so is a pain and an irritation. I'm going to get the wheels done on mine as soon as I can make the time to book it in.
I got so used to the angle whilst using the armrest , It feels a little funny now , to be fair it was very off centre :rolleyes:

Was that a deal bundle ?
Not sure actually, you have to choose each thing individually.
The dashcam is reduced from £120 to £99.99 and comes with a 16gb SD card.
The parking cable is around £20 but at the checkout it's free.
The polarising lens is £17.99.

If you join the motoring club (free to do) you'll get an extra £5 off also.

Hi is that a t6 ?
Was checking mine out yesterday, but only near side has reverse light
Other side is a fog light I think

Back