What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Did you buy those ones that were for Sale then? My mechanic put me off. Wish I didn’t listen now grrrr
Hi @BuilderJay no I ended up buying a new set from stance, and so far I’m amazed at transformation of the van, for £399 a bargain I was thinking Bilstein and had a quote from Leighton vans to supply and fit but changed my mind at last minute as was reading more reports from people saying harsh and crashy.
my only other experience of changing suspension was when I had my last van a t5.1 which I had just lowering springs fitted and thought was canny rubbish tbh.
so really happy with these, now I know I haven’t any experience with the more expensive brand coilovers before anyone jumps in at me but can only go off my own experience and these are great
thanks
Paul

Help went out in van today and can’t get my wallas hob heater to heat up either the hob plates or heater with lid down
all the controls work and the fan comes on at hob and blowing cold air and at external exhaust outlet it is fuming diesel
but nothing heats up on hob plates ANY IDEAS GUYS save me going mad thanks

Took off a OE green algae looking side repeater:

LED side repeaters 1.jpg

And fitted a ultra bright LED set of swooshy Transporter HQ side repeaters, bought late '21 and never took out of the box until today:

LED side repeaters 2.jpg

These:

Looking far better on "Team Bamboo" than the Vw chrome version did:

LED side repeaters 3.jpg

Simple 10 min per side job, apart from loosing the cable inside the wing, having to be fished out blindly with a piece of bent welding wire!! :eek:

Last edited:
Back