What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Thanks to Bryanf for the detailed instructions in this thread here;
...I replaced the carpet with fake-wood vinyl. Well, I mean; I gave the instructions to a custom van place, and they did it!
IMG20230919170853.jpg
IMG20230919170904.jpg

Thanks to Bryanf for the detailed instructions in this thread here;
...I replaced the carpet with fake-wood vinyl. Well, I mean; I gave the instructions to a custom van place, and they did it!
View attachment 214454
View attachment 214455
That looks excellent and very tempting indeed...

My Mum and Dad had a VW which gave me long lasting happy memories. When the Van was eventually taken off the road they kept the badge as a keepsake. The badge now sits pride of place in my T6 and Mum and Dad can now in spirit share in my adventures.

Dubs are more than just Vans, they are special

IMG_4654.jpeg

I’ve a European road trip ahead and whilst when the shuttle has a layer of boxes in it the noise is reduced I thought I’d see what I could get done before I go.

I’ll be replacing the grey panels with the black ones I’ve got.

This is from the other month when I was doing the floor. These are the bits I could reach inside the tool hole.

IMG_8897.jpeg

Bit of insulation . I’ll remove much of this as its where the speaker sits and forgot.
IMG_8905.jpeg

IMG_8899.jpegIMG_8903.jpeg

IMG_8897.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ll get some pics up in a more scenic location

My only criticism is the tightening mechanism on the table attachment is pretty crude , not sure how long it will last until the arm starts getting damaged by the screw down fasteners

My Mum and Dad had a VW which gave me long lasting happy memories. When the Van was eventually taken off the road they kept the badge as a keepsake. The badge now sits pride of place in my T6 and Mum and Dad can now in spirit share in my adventures.

Dubs are more than just Vans, they are special

View attachment 214480

This brought a lump to my throat. You’re right, they become part of the family.

Would love to see some old pics.

Had to create an account and login for them to pull my pants down! £415!!! Wozers looks good but I’ll make do with £22 one from Amazon hacked to size!

Also bought this bug bite thing earlier hopefully it helps for when I do get bitten!
The one on the leisureparts website which you have added the link for is that for a LH sliding door? There is only that option available when you add it to the cart. It is £415 so i think it will be ok but want to check as you have purchased one. TIA

Took the swivel base out of the drivers side today to high even on the lowest seat setting with a struggle all the countersink bolts already rounded off all drilled out sorted and now a seat that works for both of us anybody wants a rib none offset seat swivel needs new bolts name your price collection only heavy or what Simon

Back