What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

.. Those cat flaps are great!!
Just make sure you check it’s pushed home properly. Unless there’s a thief nearby, I must have not checked mine properly as it’s the second time I’ve found it missing.
Might go for a pattern part this time because, at half the price of OEM, it won’t sting if and when I replace it again!

I loved it being startline, but couldn't believe how much just painting those little bits has transformed the look of the van!
We just need a group scheme for decals on an Ascot Grey now! I think we must all be boring! I haven't seen anything that works for me... yet!

So after picking up some screws in my front 2 tyres (oh I was sooooooo happy) I was panicking due to having the RIB fitted tomorrow. Frantic phoning round. No joy until Wednesday. Decided to trawl Fleabay. Saw a set of used and gave the guy a message. He called me back and offered me a brand new set (well 100 milers) of Devonports with Continental tyres. Quick run up to West Brom and done the deal. From a weekend that was going tits up to a happy soon to be camper. He even bought my original wheels so a decent rebate too.
1000007421.jpg

1000037840.jpg

Chucked some part worns on the front to get through the next month before I can buy some new tyres.

Reactions: CAB
So after picking up some screws in my front 2 tyres (oh I was sooooooo happy) I was panicking due to having the RIB fitted tomorrow. Frantic phoning round. No joy until Wednesday. Decided to trawl Fleabay. Saw a set of used and gave the guy a message. He called me back and offered me a brand new set (well 100 milers) of Devonports with Continental tyres. Quick run up to West Brom and done the deal. From a weekend that was going tits up to a happy soon to be camper. He even bought my original wheels so a decent rebate too.
View attachment 227436
I'll certainly buy one as a spare when you find your 'forever' wheels!

Back