What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Finally, finally sorted out the ride height issues with my van (well, someone professional and capable did it for me. I'm short one four post lift and a lot of skill...).

Before:
tempImageAGbCMz.jpg

After (now with Bilstein B14 Komforts):
tempImageWZluby.jpg

It's already settled at the back on the drive home, so will be going back in a month or so to have the rear raised very slightly.

Finally, finally sorted out the ride height issues with my van (well, someone professional and capable did it for me. I'm short one four post lift and a lot of skill...).

Before:
View attachment 236523

After (now with Bilstein B14 Komforts):
View attachment 236524

It's already settled at the back on the drive home, so will be going back in a month or so to have the rear raised very slightly.
Nice van. You obviously have impeccably good taste ;)

I bought an RGM Rear Guard bumper protector a couple of weeks ago but have been waiting for a break in the weather before sticking it on. Today was positively spring-like so went from this::
Without.jpg
to this:
With.jpg

Sound deadened my doors, really want to replace the speakers but need to find the funds first!
IMG_20240412_121302.jpg
IMG_20240412_125633.jpg
Used the rest of the dodo mat on the front wheel arches inside and then used some leftover foam on the arch liners, yet to hear how much of a difference it makes.

How did the pull out table turn out buddy, got any photos? which extending sliders are they?
Final fix still not completed.. as been waiting to finish the electrics, some of which are still on back order..They are from a company called, Box15, the runners are ‘ +39Lunch, not cheap but I fancied trying to do a unique layout in the van.
There’s a animation of how it works on their website8D4A3B76-514C-4CED-9C5A-8D67079455A4.jpeg868D1578-0D29-4CBF-8C40-BA777FB835A1.jpeg19F35B3E-28C1-4F63-BD8C-E435FC5D268D.jpeg

Last edited:
Back