What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Finally got a chance to finish off my bed/drawer system. Had to take all the metal work out a few weeks back as the powder coat was chipping off. Took awhile but it has been stripped and re painted and looks much better now. I'm thinking of adding and cross brace behind the seats to help keep it all square. I can start looking at mattresses now maybe a folding one

Ps excuse the dust lol

1000019274.jpg1000019275.jpg

Finally got a chance to finish off my bed/drawer system. Had to take all the metal work out a few weeks back as the powder coat was chipping off. Took awhile but it has been stripped and re painted and looks much better now. I'm thinking of adding and cross brace behind the seats to help keep it all square. I can start looking at mattresses now maybe a folding one

Ps excuse the dust lol

View attachment 256897View attachment 256898
Another option for bracing is to use the lower 3rd row seat fixing locations above the wheel arches using 7/16" UNF bolts

Spotted my old van on Autotrader.

It went from me in Southend at beginning of August, to WBAV in Southend, to the BCA auction site in Kent, and appeared yesterday at a van dealer in Newark (and has had some hideous wheels fitted to it :think smile bounce:)

All joking aside it was an awesome van, had no issues and (apart from the massive mark-up) will make a lovely van for a new owner.

Spotted my old van on Autotrader.

It went from me in Southend at beginning of August, to WBAV in Southend, to the BCA auction site in Kent, and appeared yesterday at a van dealer in Newark (and has had some hideous wheels fitted to it :think smile bounce:)

All joking aside it was an awesome van, had no issues and (apart from the massive mark-up) will make a lovely van for a new owner.

You’ve got an opportunity to do the most @t6blo thing I’ve ever seen here…

Back