What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Would you happen to know if this is the same for all T6.1s? Or are there differences when the van has the OEM small camera fitted for lane assist etc. Thank you
You'd be best off emailing them as there might be a different fitment for lane assist - they email you asking for pics of your surround to make sure it'll fit once you order - in the main fitcamx thread someone mentioned they're making a version for models with high beam assist.

30 years of VW vans 1976 to 2006 and now back with a T6 Leisuredrive Vivante LWB Auto since July a beautiful drive and a well appointed conversion tho' some bits a bit hard to get to like the gas bottle cupboard(okay for you young fit and agile people but me not so as I'm of 1935 vintage) which didn't have a bottle a new one(Campingaz) costing in the region of £45 I decided to make use of a full bottle I already had, the pictures tell more or less what I have done.

VW Leisuredrive IMG_20240803_100433330.jpg

VW Leisuredrive IMG_20240803_100640464.jpg

VW Leisuredrive IMG_20240820_103629364.jpg

VW Leisuredrive IMG_20240826_112653638.jpg

VW Leisuredrive IMG_20240823_110941329.jpg

VW Leisuredrive IMG_20240826_152219351.jpg

VW Leisuredrive IMG_20240827_093350179.jpg

Would you happen to know if this is the same for all T6.1s? Or are there differences when the van has the OEM small camera fitted for lane assist etc. Thank you
I’ve just fitted the same model in my T6.1. From memory there are two option on the website depending on what colour existing cover you have, I can only presume the other model is for the HBA and lane assist

Expensive but worth it. Easy to install too. Just make sure you read the install guide on their website. For them to fit right you often have to remove pieces of trim.
Out of interest did you cover the small 25mm tech screws when fitting yours?

sorry mine is a T6 but i really dont know, i just ordered the same color shroud as mine and was fine, but i dont have lane assist

Out of interest did you cover the small 25mm tech screws when fitting yours?
I’ve just watched a you tube video and I can see you have to made a Vee cut in the fabric, pull it back and once the screws are fitted cover the material back over.

Out of interest did you cover the small 25mm techscrews when fitting yours?
I’ve just watched a you tube video and I can see you have to made a Vee cut in the fabric, pull it back and once the screws are fitted cover the material back over.
Yeah that’s the one - very easy to do. Don’t worry about the flaps unsticking, they haven’t so far.

Back