What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Where did you get the handles from?
I think I got mine from here

However give this guy a call as when I had my seat fitted there last week he had a shed load in and a Lot lot cheaper.

I think I got mine from here

However give this guy a call as when I had my seat fitted there last week he had a shed load in and a Lot lot cheaper.

Brilliant! I need one for a T5.1

MOT. Passed with no advisories.

Hunter alignment redone as steering wheel wasn’t straight and was pulling left. Seems better in town but need to take it for a proper run to check.

Reactions: CAB
Any pointers as this is my next job as soon as the gaiter part arrives
Have you changed to the tiguan knob yet?

I thought I'd broken mine when I took it off. I pushed the chrome button in and when putting it back on the stick, it wouldn't pop out and work properly. So make sure you don't push it in! Haha Managed to get it to pop back out and all fitted!

It's pretty straightforward tbh! Just take note of the orientation of everything as it only goes together one way!

Have you changed to the tiguan knob yet?

I thought I'd broken mine when I took it off. I pushed the chrome button in and when putting it back on the stick, it wouldn't pop out and work properly. So make sure you don't push it in! Haha Managed to get it to pop back out and all fitted!

It's pretty straightforward tbh! Just take note of the orientation of everything as it only goes together one way!
How did you secure the replacement leather gaiter to the gear stalk?

My surround arrive today, thanks again (hence the for sale thread).

How did you secure the replacement leather gaiter to the gear stalk?

My surround arrive today, thanks again (hence the for sale thread).
There's a collar on the tiguan gear knob you remove. (It has 2 little prongs on it) Just pull the gearknob through it nice and tight, then push the gaitor into the gap, then you have to push the collar back on! It's quite self explanatory once your doing it!

Not me (again).

Italians really are as bad as they say when it comes to driving. Didn’t see the large black van with all the bling headlights and fog lights and knight rider bonnet strip ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ so drove into it and ripped from
Bumper off.

Relatively superficial as a bit of gaffa tape and some self tappers and was back on the road. However had to cadge a lift 30 mins to get to it to do the repairs which was annoying.

Then a small pallet of fire bricks for the new stove install ha ha. Managed to get most of pallet in with the FLT Despite the tailgate.

d6c8fa25-86fc-4403-aa1d-dec8745609a0.jpeg

IMG_2963.jpeg

IMG_2966.jpeg

IMG_2969.jpeg

IMG_2968.jpeg

Back