Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

How do you have a miserable time in a mini JCW?

Maybe I was being a bit harsh - I sold my previous T6 in March last year when I stupidly looked on webuyanyvan and was drawn in by the chance of making a ’profit’ - owned 2.5 years and sold it for a clear £5k more than I paid for it, plus got another £1500 from selling the wheels, swivel seats, table and a few other bits.

BUT,

a. the minute I walked away from webuyanyvan to the bus stop to get a ride home I regretted my decision.
b. I stupidly didn’t see that it wasn’t just vans that were commanding a covid premium, it was cars too so I ended up paying a couple of grand more than a pre covid price for the mini due to the shortage of used cars and being severely limited on choice.

The JCW was actually fun to drive, 231bhp on tap, 8 speed auto, sounded awesome when I fitted the JCW Pro valved exhaust too but it just wasn’t a Transporter and it was too small for a fat bloke and the weekly shopping let alone trying to have a picnic or a takeaway in it :whistle:

Maybe I was being a bit harsh - I sold my previous T6 in March last year when I stupidly looked on webuyanyvan and was drawn in by the chance of making a ’profit’ - owned 2.5 years and sold it for a clear £5k more than I paid for it, plus got another £1500 from selling the wheels, swivel seats, table and a few other bits.

BUT,

a. the minute I walked away from webuyanyvan to the bus stop to get a ride home I regretted my decision.
b. I stupidly didn’t see that it wasn’t just vans that were commanding a covid premium, it was cars too so I ended up paying a couple of grand more than a pre covid price for the mini due to the shortage of used cars and being severely limited on choice.

The JCW was actually fun to drive, 231bhp on tap, 8 speed auto, sounded awesome when I fitted the JCW Pro valved exhaust too but it just wasn’t a Transporter and it was too small for a fat bloke and the weekly shopping let alone trying to have a picnic or a takeaway in it :whistle:
What you need in your life then is a mini JCW and a Transporter. I sold my mini clubman to fund the transporter. Loved my mini, love my Transporter.

Then I’d have missed out on the keyring :rolleyes:
Nothing makes a statement to the ladies like a bollock hanging from the rear view mirror. That's what the plod said to me, anyway. :whistle:

Back