Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

@Nige_g. No problem as now I know that they're from Decathlon, I've already sen them in the store and know what they look like folded. We actually bought a couple of Outdoor Revolution chairs yesterday - I've just posted here: What Have You Bought Today?

Nice little ride along Southend seafront, followed by an M&S sandwich, crisps, drink and then got out to get a Rossi 99 whippy ice cream :cool:

Great to be back in a Transporter (after a miserable 15 months in a Mini JCW) and this is exactly what we enjoy using it for :thumbsup:

2946B7C8-ED5F-4FCE-9860-35E30F2AED2E.jpeg

Nice little ride along Southend seafront, followed by an M&S sandwich, crisps, drink and then got out to get a Rossi 99 whippy ice cream :cool:

Great to be back in a Transporter (after a miserable 15 months in a Mini JCW) and this is exactly what we enjoy using it for :thumbsup:

View attachment 163402
How do you have a miserable time in a mini JCW?

Just got back from a local vw camp out weekend in thetford. Nearly 40 vans but I spent most of my time either riding the new mtb or drinking. Only photo I managed was this.
20220703_093103.jpg

I'm also blatantly stealing this idea from one of the club members. I believe reimo do the same but they made their own and now sell them.

20220702_204759.jpg

Back