Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

It looks very clear for SF. Last time I was there we drove down the PCH/Big Sur to Santa Barbara and never left cloud. Couldn't any of the view!

It looks very clear for SF. Last time I was there we drove down the PCH/Big Sur to Santa Barbara and never left cloud. Couldn't any of the vi
Im told by some locals that the weather conditions are unusual in that its warm, hardly any wind and clear skys. Im fingers crossed it remains as we are picking up a hire van in a couple of days and driving on down to LA following route one.

On my third ferry of the day as we follow the west coast tourist route down through the fjords from the north.
These electric ferries are so quiet and smooth and cheap.CEFB561D-2638-41FB-A489-BA89E6902E56.jpeg
Van is filthy, will need a clean soon.
Also, passed a random skier on the road a few miles back.B5DFAE85-54DD-4F21-A477-011AF7529F72.jpeg

On my third ferry of the day as we follow the west coast tourist route down through the fjords from the north.
These electric ferries are so quiet and smooth and cheap.
The ferry might have been quiet and smooth but that's more than could be said for the sea conditions if the angle in that picture is anything to go by;)

The ferry might have been quiet and smooth but that's more than could be said for the sea conditions if the angle in that picture is anything to go by;)
Like a millpond, but I was trying to get more mountain and less ferry. I’m the new David Bailey don’t you know.

Back