Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Flaxton Meadows near York, for 2 nights. Have sold our house and waiting for the new gaff to go through......so we are going on a mini tour before heading up to the holiday cottage after @Bav has vacated.
Site is excellent, massive pitches, excellent facilities and eco. £28 a night. Bar on site too, adults only

IMG-20230823-WA0012.jpeg

Flaxton Meadows near York, for 2 nights. Have sold our house and waiting for the new gaff to go through......so we are going on a mini tour before heading up to the holiday cottage after @Bav has vacated.
Site is excellent, massive pitches, excellent facilities and eco. £28 a night. Bar on site too, adults only

View attachment 210708
How you getting on with a bigger motorhome? Pros and cons vs the T6?

Reactions: CAB
Last weekend. Right next to some lovely open spaces that were occupied by weirdly dressed men hitting a little ball with some sort of stick?? Handy if that's your thing ;)

hold on whats all that about...I've entered the code about 6 times to continue and no luck:rolleyes:

Soz, the vidoe has appeared now...it wasnt there to veiw but one of the those 'enter the characters to continue' box appeared which i did countless times but nothing......strange.

How you getting on with a bigger motorhome? Pros and cons vs the T6?
Loving it tbf, it's pretty easy to drive and doesn't feel much bigger than the T6. My back is thanking me for the extra headroom and the interior is zoned quite nicely. Getting around 35mpg v 50 in the T6 but a tankful gives me a 700 mile range. The addition of electric flush toilet and decent hot shower are great and the wet central heating by Alde will make it comfortable on colder nights. Decent fridge and gas oven grill also welcome.
Dog happy too.....

IMG-20230826-WA0002.jpeg

I don’t know if there was a music festival this weekend? ;)
View attachment 211266
Did you have a meal at the harbourmaster? Went there for the first time in about 10 years last sept still good as ever (and expensive especially as I was paying this time not the company!). Buy they got rid of the bar area so now all restaurant which is a shame

Back