Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Did you have a meal at the harbourmaster? Went there for the first time in about 10 years last sept still good as ever (and expensive especially as I was paying this time not the company!). Buy they got rid of the bar area so now all restaurant which is a shame
I’ve not stayed at the Harbourmaster, but had meals and drinks there over the years.
The new look isn’t great, but I’m happy to sit outside if the weathers good.

Flaxton Meadows near York, for 2 nights. Have sold our house and waiting for the new gaff to go through......so we are going on a mini tour before heading up to the holiday cottage after @Bav has vacated.
Site is excellent, massive pitches, excellent facilities and eco. £28 a night. Bar on site too, adults only

View attachment 210708
Jeez, how many changes are you making in life all at once?!!!

Good job you didn't have an external blackout cover like ours! I'm loving that new badge at least they missed that!
Wow yeah. I nearly put the screen cover on too.
Thanks. I like the new badge colour. Although it looks a different shade in the pic it’s actually painted reflex silver the same as the grill strips.
I’ve put the Veedubtransporters self adhesive inserts into the rear badge.IMG_5153.jpeg

Wow yeah. I nearly put the screen cover on too.
Thanks. I like the new badge colour. Although it looks a different shade in the pic it’s actually painted reflex silver the same as the grill strips.
I’ve put the Veedubtransporters self adhesive inserts into the rear badge.View attachment 211483
I need to look if they do Ascot Grey in those... hopefully not in the £1000's like everything else!

Back