907 gas refill cost

Just been to go outdoors teem Valley gateshead branch .
Out of curiosity i asked the price of 907 refill
Came back with just under £25 i said are you sure??? after he re checked .yes that's right we running a discount but don't know how long for. I'm assuming all go outdoors would have the same offer.
I've got a rusty 907 (not as bad as dellmassivs boat anchor). But might be worth exchange for a shiny new on.
well thats just odd.

i called my local branch - Lakeside.

as i was going to take the Boat Anchor down.

to check price and availability on a 907 Refill.

guess what. . . . . .

£48.50 WITH my Discount card.

no mention of anything on the website.

1718718114097.png

++++++++++++++++++++

Went back to go outdoors today. Would you believe it check out man says sorry the lad who told you that price has got it wrong!!!!
Anyway Went ahead a changed a virtually scrap rusted 907 for a full new one.
Still not a bad price.

20240619_132248.jpg

Went back to go outdoors today. Would you believe it check out man says sorry the lad who told you that price has got it wrong!!!!
Anyway Went ahead a changed a virtually scrap rusted 907 for a full new one.
Still not a bad price.

View attachment 246999
£33 still better £48.50 thou

Looks like another outing for the BES kit this week, our full refilled 907 was down to just under 50% after 3 days at Camperjam. Many kettle boils, breakfasts, teas and catering for the football crew in the ents tent hammered it a bit!
Thank goodness for gravity...

IMG-20240707-WA0053.jpg

I have 2 =904s empty 1.= 907 half full.
If anyone needs a spare to fill or trade in.
I live literally 5 minutes from Washington services close to Angel of the North on A1M.
Call in or I could come to services

20240708_120059.jpg

Tried various outlets on my way to Anglesey and back a couple of weeks back, including Go Outdoors and boat chandlers on my way - cheapest was my local garden centre £45.99 :confused:

• Wow
Reactions: CAB
Along with the 3 campergaz bottles in earlier post, I've had a look around my garage and come up with some other surplus gas stuff .
Anyone travelling past is welcome to take anything they need free. The calor bottle is about 1/4 to half full with regulator.
I've had plenty help on this forum which I appreciate thanks

20240715_130206.jpg

Have a smaller empty bottle suitable for in a pod etc, with the regulator in for sale section.. if helps anyone, based s42

Liverpool branch quoted me £48 on Tuesday. Almost worth driving to Bury for the difference!

Screen shot my receipt from go outdoors team Valley branch.( Earlier post)
Oy!!! mate it's only £32:97 in the gateshead branch I want the same deal.

Back