Welcome new members

Thanks Bav, to be honest was originally looking at the 9 seats, but once swmbo saw the captain seat in the front of the 8 that was it. No wasnt looking for too long. As I posted in another thread about Broadway Vans, they always seem to have 8&9 seat LWB & SWBs in stock but they do turn them over pretty quickly.
Any plans or will you keep it as is?

Any plans or will you keep it as is?
Keep as is for now, its a family bus, me, wifey, 4 daughters so not really any scope or need for conversion. May look at adding c channel under roof rails for attaching awning but thats about it.

Reactions: CAB
Keep as is for now, its a family bus, me, wifey, 4 daughters so not really any scope or need for conversion. May look at adding c channel under roof rails for attaching awning but thats about it.
Yeah, they're an ideal family bus - hope you enjoy!

Hi, just joined - I don't have a van.. but I'm trying to navigate the minefield out there to get one. So I've been ready tons of stuff of Facebook groups and happened to come across this forum too, and looks like tons of info to dgest.

Looking for a T6/T6.1 as a gloried family mobile.. put the family and get about on a weekend, stick some bikes in or on the back. Maybe even a spot of camping in it, a full on camper I've decided isn't going to suit my needs and it usually pushes the prices up crazy too.

Morning!
Just back from a great Busfest weekend where we mentally burned through about £90k visualising our next van!!
We have a T5 right now but really want a T6.1, LWB, DSG, tailgate. Saw some stunning vehicles and chatted to some fantastic, knowledgeable people (Mr and Mrs Clayton - if you’re in here, sorry for disturbing your lunch)!!
Looked at the Californias too but they feel a little lacking in personality to me! No offence to Cali owners! We still may end up buying one.
Anyway, thanks for letting me join - I’ll be losing days just reading through this forum and exploring every rabbit hole there is!! Hopefully finding our new precious along the way!!

Back