What Have You Bought Today?

I’ve fitted solar panels and extra batteries to motorhomes we have had in the past but never full blown electrics like you are going to do.

John.
Think its all just a process at this point last year I didn't even own a van.
Disclaimer I have been in the automotive trade for quite sometime though.

Trying so hard to get a touch less wash since the vans been cermaic coated, hopefully these products should help.
Good lot of brands and kit there, snow foam deffo the right start.

How did you swing the discount?
Bloke at work bought a roof rack & was emailed a future voucher code.
He didn't want to use it so offered it to me.
But... it will cost me a B.E.S.T butty with brown sauce this Friday though when the office has its weekly morning visit to the sandwich shop, so the £10 discount is not as good as it would 1st seem!! :(

Bloke at work bought a roof rack & was emailed a future voucher code.
He didn't want to use it so offered it to me.
But... it will cost me a B.E.S.T butty with brown sauce this Friday though when the office has its weekly morning visit to the sandwich shop, so the £10 discount is not as good as it would 1st seem!! :(
Well, there is that! He had “breakfast in a nap” and you got a SWMBO-friendly receipt that you could leave somewhere to be found (accidentally on purpose) that demonstrates fiscal prudence regarding T6 purchases!

On the other hand, I was invited to cut up some old t-shirts recently (reinforcing my foresight in hiding the equally recent delivery of large microfibre cloths!)

Well, there is that! He had “breakfast in a nap” and you got a SWMBO-friendly receipt that you could leave somewhere to be found (accidentally on purpose) that demonstrates fiscal prudence regarding T6 purchases!

On the other hand, I was invited to cut up some old t-shirts recently (reinforcing my foresight in hiding the equally recent delivery of large microfibre cloths!)

For "nap" read "bap"?

Or is "nap" a southern delicacy?

1644957419957.png

Bloomin autocorrect….though I don’t know what other delights the team enjoy!

In our business we deal with delights including:

pipes
male & female fittings
flanges
bushes
nipples

So it would seem, that depending on what sort of mind you have, a lot of our materials could be suggested as having sexual overtones.

Awaiting your politically correct reply...

:cool:

pipes
male & female fittings
flanges
bushes
nipples

So it would seem, that depending on what sort of mind you have, a lot of our materials could be suggested as having sexual overtones.

As a good, Irish Catholic, I’m thinking engineering!

pipes
male & female fittings
flanges
bushes
nipples

We seem to be forgetting the favourite union's in this

Back