What Have You Bought Today?

I won a genuine VW climabox on eBay the day and it’s just arrived, was a bit of an impulse buy really, comes with a Caravelle clip in thingy too, you could add genuine VW in front of anything and I’d get my wallet out.

Once I’ve tripped over it a few times in the garage it’ll be in the for sale section

202F5D16-ED89-4D09-9411-09511F9C340D.jpeg

A little 800W oil filled radiator. Bought it in The Range for £20 yesterday - Go Outdoors have a Quest branded one with exactly the same spec for £45. We're off to North Devon (Mortehoe) tomorrow for the rest of the week and this will take the edge off if it gets a bit chilly..
Just a quick follow up to say that the little radiator was brilliant and worth every penny. OK, the outside temperature didn't get down to freezing but it hovered around 7 / 8°C at night and we were sitting in the van in T shirts watching TV with the pop top vented windows part open and with the temperature controller set around mid-way (and neither of us particularly like the cold (indeed SWMBO suffers from Raynauds so positively hates it!). It's also completely silent which is better than listening to the fan of the diesel heater whirring even if it is reasonably quiet. If you're on a hook up, it's a no brainer. If anyone's interested, it's one of these:

Last edited:
Just a quick follow up to say that the little radiator was brilliant and worth every penny. OK, the outside temperature didn't get down to freezing but it hovered around 7 / 8°C at night and we were sitting in the van in T shirts watching TV with the pop top vented windows part open and with the temperature controller set around mid-way (and neither of us particularly like the cold (indeed SWMBO suffers from Raynauds so positively hates it!). It's also completely silent which is better than listening to the fan of the diesel heater whirring even if it is reasonably quiet. If you're on a hook up, it's a no brainer. If anyone's interested, it's one of these:
Another Raynauds sufferer here - it's no fun:(.

I won a genuine VW climabox on eBay the day and it’s just arrived, was a bit of an impulse buy really, comes with a Caravelle clip in thingy too, you could add genuine VW in front of anything and I’d get my wallet out.

Once I’ve tripped over it a few times in the garage it’ll be in the for sale section

View attachment 155758
How much did you pay for it

That’s good, I bought a vevor 55lts but it’s probably a bit too bit for what I need
@Eli - a camping fridge can never be too big...
Cold cans of diet Coke for your cheeky JD's?

If there's space when you're at Camperjam, Mrs moomin-j has plenty of Desperados that will need chillin!!

@Eli - a camping fridge can never be too big...
Cold cans of diet Coke for your cheeky JD's?

If there's space when you're at Camperjam, Mrs moomin-j has plenty of Desperados that will need chillin!!
Ha ha, I’m looking for one that fits under the multi flex board, D is more than welcome to chuck some bottles in the cooler

Not really the one I wanted however it was 10% off at b&q today plus £40 cash back from Karcher. Will do for a couple of years.

View attachment 155945
I nerd a new pressure washer. If I go away from Karcher i may have some kit you might be interested in.

Back