What Have You Bought Today?

Stitches and Steel windbreak finally came back into stock - managed to place order before they ran out again!

Wish I hadn't bothered, purchased Jan 22, 1st time used April 22 and one of the poles split across a knot in the wood. No joy from the supplier, apparently the poles can do this. 'Because it is a natural material the wood will contract and expand naturally over time as temperature and humidity changes. Even when these are sat idol they can still be affected by this' future business lost from me for the sake of a fiver replacement. I hate this really poor customer service.

20220422_193732.jpg

Wish I hadn't bothered, purchased Jan 22, 1st time used April 22 and one of the poles split across a knot in the wood. No joy from the supplier, apparently the poles can do this. 'Because it is a natural material the wood will contract and expand naturally over time as temperature and humidity changes. Even when these are sat idol they can still be affected by this' future business lost from me for the sake of a fiver replacement. I hate this really poor customer service.

View attachment 154423
In the words of Devo.......
images.jpeg

Both ends of the spectrum today !

Porta Potti 345 from a neighbour as my other one won't fit in the van (see For Sale section).....£9

Got my van booked in for pop-top at SkyLine North at Chester-le- Street. They are squeezing me in next week too !!
Free bed and scenic canvas deal. £3k

Both ends of the spectrum today !

Porta Potti 345 from a neighbour as my other one won't fit in the van (see For Sale section).....£9

Got my van booked in for pop-top at SkyLine North at Chester-le- Street. They are squeezing me in next week too !!
Free bed and scenic canvas deal. £3k
Aurora? Or original?

Anyone know what this is? Came with my van-x goodies..
16511472020413048391094383789884.jpg

Edit: ah... the bending tool for the curtain tracks

Edit, edit: okay, to save my brain what size should I drill pilot holes for the self tappers when fitting the rails?

Last edited:
Wife told me to look for camping things at B&M... lickle brush and dustpan, awning lighting strip (really impressed with Energiser led strip for £15), and moving our head torches onto rechargeable batteries

PXL_20220428_151138978.MP.jpg

Back