What Have You Bought Today?

It's good for the price and low power usage. But it's not great for fast action sports as they blur a bit when the camera pans

in the last week, I have bought

interior LED's for every light
black badges front and rear
blach TRANSPORTER lettering
front dash rubber
replacement door seals
additional door seals
rear spoiler
gloss black front grill trims
wheel spacers
silent coat
van liner
dodo matt thermal fleece
seat covers
carpet matt set
booked in for a ICE upgrade with @Absolut5

I need to pause, take a breath..............and make a new list :D

in the last week, I have bought

interior LED's for every light
black badges front and rear
blach TRANSPORTER lettering
front dash rubber
replacement door seals
additional door seals
rear spoiler
gloss black front grill trims
wheel spacers
silent coat
van liner
dodo matt thermal fleece
seat covers
carpet matt set
booked in for a ICE upgrade with @Absolut5

I need to pause, take a breath..............and make a new list :D
You forgot to buy VIP membership!!!

Saw this here and got one delivered to our camp site in Polzeath!
Best camping sleep ever and no sticking zips to deal with
I picked one of these up in Costco this week. It looks fab & agree the bag is fit for purpose.

The bog bag is great too. Think my able assistant is wanting me to stop looking for stuff too.

Think the @CRS Performance trip is going to be worth every penny.

Thanks for the link.

Is this the one with the 1 hour YouTube review video (buried somewhere on the forum)?

Also, did you research the differences between an Evolution P60 and a Master P60? - AVA website not much help on this :rolleyes:

Thanks for the link.

Is this the one with the 1 hour YouTube review video (buried somewhere on the forum)?

Also, did you research the differences between an Evolution P60 and a Master P60? - AVA website not much help on this :rolleyes:
Yes it is, thats one of the reasons I started tp look at them.

As far as my research could find was the Evolution is the updated one.

Reactions: Bav
This as recommended on this forum the Outdoor Revolution Camp Star Top of the Pop 75mm self inflating mattress. A fair bit shorter than the roof mattress on my LWB roof, sparks everywhere from the static as it isn't a flocked cover like other ones we have. One poor point is the valve. Open it and lets air in as you'd expect. Unlike other self inflatable the valve is 2 way, so to deflate, open the valve, pressure on the mat being rolled up lets air out, but when you re adjust to get it rolled right, it can take air back in again as there is no diaphragm. On the plus side, it does seem quite comfy on top of the existing pop top mattress and once I have a sheet on there, shouldn't notice the static.

View attachment 158201

Just noticed on that link, it is now £3.60 cheaper than when I ordered mine on Wednesday!

Instead of a sheet we use a cheap single quilt cover with the valves at the press stud end. No issues with it coming off then

Instead of a sheet we use a cheap single quilt cover with the valves at the press stud end. No issues with it coming off then
Valves? Mine only has one. The description on Amazon did say 2 and an answered question from another buyer also stated it has only one valve. I wonder if there was a change in design. Mine is either old or new, either way, as I need it this week I'd still keep it.

I already have a small double fitted sheet which I used on the existing mattress, so it should go over this new one and the original mattress underneath.

100 percent I've used it quickly this evening to cook and tbh its just so much less faff than prepping a charcoal bbq.
Pizza stone to test out tomorrow and I've also got the Braai plate to collect after snagging a Facebook marketplace bargain.
It really removes the “faff” factor!

Back