What Have You Bought Today?

A Cadac 2-Cook 2 Pro Deluxe from Go Outdoors for £80!

View attachment 157782

Price matched to BBQ Land then 10% off for being in the Camping & Caravan Club!

Product Update
The Mini Cadac worked well and cooked a BBQ for 6 last night.
A07233F2-3030-45B2-B7A1-1F526DE2CB59.jpeg

Night Owl coverless 10.5 tog 3 season natural cotton double duvet. No more sleeping bags, and no messing about with sheets, just chuck the whole thing in the washing machine and dry again a couple of hours later. That suits a lazy arse like me. Rolls up nice and compact into the drawstring bag it comes with (and easily too, finally I’ve found a piece of camping kit where the bag isn’t too small :thumbsup:). Packed size is <50cm tall x <35 cm diameter. Pretty impressed, and 15% off at The Fine Bedding Company at the moment (use code FB15 - effectively gives you a free pair of matching pillow cases) with free delivery and returns. Never thought I’d be waxing lyrical about duvets, but when it’s van related, well…

Website (various options and colours to choose from): Buy Night Owl - The Coverless Duvet - From The Fine Bedding Company - Fine Bedding Company
Inspired by this - and now 20% off until midnight tonight in the jubilee sale. 20% Off Everyting Jubilee 2022 Sale - Fine Bedding Company
Gone for herringbone grey in king size and matching pillow cases.
Now just need to build a bed in the van!!

Van’s 4th birthday today, treated it to another 12 months of tax and insurance, along with a service and MOT (passed)

Not the most exciting use of a grand
When I got the van I did the first tax for 6 months so that the tax and insurance are now 6 months apart-takes the sting out of it a little.

I'll need to wait for some better weather as it awful in Glasgow right now, but I think I might give it a go. I have a friend with an older VCDS cable that he claims will work on my T6, so might put it to the test when I get the lights changed over. Thanks for the reply.
I have an old hex can vcds and it works for everything on my 2017 T6.
I recently used it to code H7 headlights for another forum member on his 2019 van no probs. But it wouldn’t allow me to do most other stuff such as big speedo etc.
So you should be okay with your mate’s vcds.
Taking the bumper off is easy.

RIB 112 isofix bed system from A1Campers near Peterborough, gone for fitting.....all happening next Tuesday.
Not sure whether to go for fixed or sliding frame as I'm struggling to visualise and get my head around the difference ?

Back