What Have You Bought Today?

ODBEleven Pro

I had VCDS when I had my last van but sold the genuine cable when I sold the van.
I might still buy another one but the biggest limitation is that you need a laptop/pc to use it, whereas ODBEleven I can use with my iPhone at the side of the road.

Night Owl 10.5 tog double duvets for £30 at Costco today. Navy or grey seersucker. I bought one with 20% off at Christmas but now have a spare to use at home and away. Couldn’t resist at that price.
Anyone with a Costco account prepared to purchase 1 of these for me and arrange postage, or I can pick up at Summer Camp 22, if preferable. If so, please DM me to arrange payment details etc.

Anyone with a Costco account prepared to purchase 1 of these for me and arrange postage, or I can pick up at Summer Camp 22, if preferable. If so, please DM me to arrange payment details etc.
Did you get one yet? Pm me if not.

The Alpicool TWW55 arrived early this morning an amazing bit of kit But it was to tall to fit under our VanKing bed and quite heavy at 19 kgs empty.
I contacted the company I purchased from and no quibbles they are picking it up free of charge and re-embursment of money if I wanted but I’m exchanging it for the Alpicool TWW35 which is smaller and will go under the bed plus difference in price re-embursed.
New fridge will be here by Friday.

John.

Last edited:
The Alpicool TWW55 arrived early this morning an amazing bit of kit But it was to tall to fit under our VanKing bed and quite heavy at 19 kgs empty.
I contacted the company I purchased from and no quibbles they are picking it up free of charge and re-embursment of money if I wanted but I’m exchanging it for the Alpicool TWW35 which is smaller and will go under the bed plus difference in price re-embursed.
New fridge will be here by Friday.

John.
19kgs unloaded??? Wow never knew they were that heavy. We’re just back from a week in Cornwall and made do with our Igloo, forgot how good that thing is, was still having ice in my drinks on day 3, but suspect with warmer weather we will need to upgrade soon.

The most expensive vehicle I have ever bought :oops: Goodbye JCW, hello Transporter.
Having a kidney and a lung removed tomorrow to pay for it lol

View attachment 160672
We part ex'd my Mini Cooper Clubman and my wife's MX5 for our 2016 T6 Kombi. We got good money for both but still had a chunk to pay. We love the van though, always dreamed of having a camper, looked longingly at everyone else's on the road but never thought we'd have our own.

Last edited:
Back