What Have You Bought Today?

Our new “sunset orange” Debus sun canopy arrived from Funky Leisure today. When I unpacked it this evening, my wife and I said, in unison, “bloody hell that’s bright!”. It’s like a 90s acid trip!!!

I agree Rugs for Bugs are amazing, I mucked my order up for side steps and Millie got the other sliding door mat out the next day Inc embroidery.
Yes I also agree! Just took a delivery from rugs for bugs for a rear carpet in a Kombi, fits perfect difference in quality over the OEM matts on the options list is non comparable! Went with the luxury alpine carpet, superb! Will be ditching the OEM sportline carpet that came with the van no doubt!

0621CB69-8C72-4F0E-9457-80BB118FE89A.jpeg

023B19CE-2FF7-4421-8DD6-146D8B025389.jpeg

Yes I also agree! Just took a delivery from rugs for bugs for a rear carpet in a Kombi, fits perfect difference in quality over the OEM matts on the options list is non comparable! Went with the luxury alpine carpet, superb! Will be ditching the OEM sportline carpet that came with the van no doubt!

View attachment 165808

View attachment 165809
These look superb. And comfy!

Do you know if they've changed their policies recently as I've looked on their website and it states they are currently unable to add embroided logos onto their luxury alpine mats. But yours appear to have it?

These look superb. And comfy!

Do you know if they've changed their policies recently as I've looked on their website and it states they are currently unable to add embroided logos onto their luxury alpine mats. But yours appear to have it?
Not that I’m aware of? I ordered mine on the website about 2 weeks ago, it had an option to add logos to different mats on the embroidery page, you just add them after you have selected what you want, then check out!

8CD08423-577B-4FBB-890E-30ED6B98FA0E.jpeg

D38955D6-C46C-4422-AC69-9457A0EA193B.jpeg

I was on the site yesterday and it said because of supply change issues they could not do embroidered logos at the minute.

Best wait to order if the embroidery is important. The situation may resolve with time.

I don’t venture further than Shoebury East Beach - you taking your van @Ads_Essex ?
Yes mate, will aim to stop for a snooze around four or so hours in to Belgium/Germany before arriving at the Austrian campsite 11 hours after arriving at Calais.

A lovely shiny turbocharger intercooler, 3 piece clutch kit and dual mass flywheel …. Oh and wheel alignment.
And here I was thinking I would get to spend some money on myself ….. oh well I can always dream!

A lovely shiny turbocharger intercooler, 3 piece clutch kit and dual mass flywheel …. Oh and wheel alignment.
And here I was thinking I would get to spend some money on myself ….. oh well I can always dream!
ouch quite a day!!!

Back