What Have You Bought Today?

The brackets are Thule …… quite simply bol
Like the idea of this, awning without drilling or sticking something to the van with mastic! Like the idea of one, but would want to drive around with it permanently. Are the brackets a standard for Thule?
The brackets are Thule …… They simply bolt on to your cross bars and then locked with a key.
Very easy to remove if you ever want to take the awning off completely for whatever reason.

The brackets are Thule …… quite simply bol

The brackets are Thule …… They simply bolt on to your cross bars and then locked with a key.
Very easy to remove if you ever want to take the awning off completely for whatever reason.

Adapter 3200 Roof Rack​

Adapter Bracket for Thule Omnistor 3200 Pair
Code: 301925

A new carpet for the front of the van from Rugs for Bugs. So much better than the one that came with the van when we bought it - a better fit and several times thicker pile - ordered last Thursday afternoon and arrived this morning. We should have had black dash pocket mats arrive as well but they sent out a T6.1 set by mistake so I phoned them and Nick promised too get the right ones in the post ASAP and doesn't want the T6.1 set returned. All in all, Rugs for Bugs are a pleasure to do business with and they are all really nice people into the bargain.

AJC00254.jpg

A new carpet for the front of the van from Rugs for Bugs. So much better than the one that came with the van when we bought it - a better fit and several times thicker pile - ordered last Thursday afternoon and arrived this morning. We should have had black dash pocket mats arrive as well but they sent out a T6.1 set by mistake so I phoned them and Nick promised too get the right ones in the post ASAP and doesn't want the T6.1 set returned. All in all, Rugs for Bugs are a pleasure to do business with and they are all really nice people into the bargain.

View attachment 165615
What are you planning on doing with the 6.1 bits?

What are you planning on doing with the 6.1 bits?
Giving them away FOC

Are these still commanding hundreds of pounds? I paid about £700 for a single passenger seat.
Going price seems to be from about £650 to £1300 depending on quality, trim etc. Mine was £950 but it's in matching Simora Anthracite fabric and looks brand new compared to my seven year old seats! The cheaper examples all seemed to be in Inca fabric with light grey plastics so not just a swap of the covers.

I found it useful to check and see if the same sellers of the cheaper seats were advertising drivers seats too, a few were and they were often split and in very rough condition, leading me to believe the van they came from led a hard life! Now i've got to sell my double seat, which it seems is "sought after" in having an arm rest, we'll have to see about that.

Last edited:
Going price seems to be from about £650 to £1300 depending on quality, trim etc. Mine was £950 but it's in matching Simora Anthracite fabric and looks brand new compared to my seven year old seats! The cheaper examples all seemed to be in Inca fabric with light grey plastics so not just a swap of the covers.

I found it useful to check and see if the same sellers of the cheaper seats were advertising drivers seats too, a few were and they were often split and in very rough condition, leading me to believe the van they came from lead a hard life! Now i've got to sell my double seat, which it seems is "sought after" in having an arm rest, we'll have to see about that.
Mine was Simora too but this was nearly 4 years ago. The double I had was just a standard one and after several weeks of advertising I eventually got £70 for it.

Your one will definitely be more desirable for sure - couldn’t guess at value though

Yes that's my dilemma, don't want to overprice it but not going to give it away either

View attachment 165615
I agree Rugs for Bugs are amazing, I mucked my order up for side steps and Millie got the other sliding door mat out the next day Inc embroidery.

Back