What Have You Bought Today?

@Danksy - How are you finding the Jackery?
I am almost ready to hit the buy button as its currently reduced to £786

It's great - I've maxed mine to 1.5Kw for short periods. Means I don't need a EHU to get my coffee fix. After taking into account a Starbucks at £4.00 vs my 30p capsule coffee it will only take about 250 coffees to payback . I connect mine to a renology fold out panel to recharge and it seems to do the job for me.

Half a dozen of these storage bags, you’ll have to wait till end of the month to see how they will fit in our camper van View attachment 201342

You’ve spoilt your own surprise…….

:slow rofl::slow rofl::slow rofl:

You’ve spoilt your own surprise…….

:slow rofl::slow rofl::slow rofl:
Yeah I know, lol,but just want to give fellow members some different ideas, but I’ll also be building a few other furniture modifications, so far I’ve not seen any van, big or small have my planned layout, fingers crossed it will work out, just amassing all the tools and materials ready for my week off work to build it...

Sod it, this’ll be cathartic… ok so not bought today but in the last few weeks I’ve spent my 3 year old son’s education fund on…

Sportline front splitter, H7 lights, Lazer lamp grille kit, removable towbar, Alpine/Focal audio, tracker, dashcams, new interior panels/sound deadening/insulation, lithium leisure battery and various sockets - all done via @Absolut5 thanks guys

@Camper Essentials hidden awning rails and VW style roofbars (fitted by Absolut5). FYI these roof bars are made by Omtec so same spec as genuine (Sacha you should market that fact).

H&R coilovers and uprated front discs and pads - done by @CRS Performance

And just to top it off, Vanshades and Climair wind deflectors.

Wallet empty. Face happy. If the wife asks everything was 50 quid each!

Back