What Have You Bought Today?

@Bav. In all seriousness, just watch the weight limits of tow bar and rack - some e-bikes are big lumpy things.

Reactions: Bav
@Bav. In all seriousness, just watch the weight limits of tow bar and rack - some e-bikes are big lumpy things.
I'm happy the rack is rated for the weight and I'll be travelling with the batteries in the van, rather than on the bikes, so that will minimize loads, but you're right, I also need to consider the noseweight limit.

Anyone know what the noseweight limit is for a T32 LWB 6.1?

The T6 is rated at 100kg…so assume 6.1 same…… :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bav
Needed to sort storage and cooking in awning and this beauty caught my eye. Folds down very compact and legs can be adjusted for uneven ground.

zempire eco.jpg

Last week I renewed my insurance with Just Kampers. The company increased my excess, just that particular companies policy but their automatic system couldn't handle the changes and my automatic renewal was £11,606.44 !! Needless to say I called up and they investigated. Now sitting more sensibly at £408.

Also bought a long bar and a 19mm socket so I can get my wheel nuts off. The standard wheel brace is poor and I have had issues in the past removing locking wheel nuts due to the wheel brace.

That'll be the thread that I post once my converter has rectified the long list of snagging I have!!!! o_O
Just one of the exterior maybe then??....'where have you been in your van today'..'shiny Saturday'..side on Sunday' etc etc etc....:whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
Back