What Have You Bought Today?

Old broken plastic shit off, new metal “ram me from behind and I’ll break your bumper” on!

Had this hanging around for a while.

Also added some drift stitches in lieu of my replacement bumper awaiting painting (been 2 years so far lol)

IMG_2106.jpeg
IMG_2110.jpeg

After a dramatic day of trains(mine hit someone near Southampton!) ferries and motorways, my T6 replacement has arrived at its new home. Really pleased with it and now just need to get to grips with the gadgets and non familiar control panels. Drives really well and both Mrs SMC and dog seem to like it.
Still miss my T6 though....

20230625_110837.jpg

20230625_110906.jpg

After a dramatic day of trains(mine hit someone near Southampton!) ferries and motorways, my T6 replacement has arrived at its new home. Really pleased with it and now just need to get to grips with the gadgets and non familiar control panels. Drives really well and both Mrs SMC and dog seem to like it.

View attachment 203518

View attachment 203519
I like it Paul , But been there already, I had the 540 compact. A word of warning do not EVER let the main battery go flat it will bugger the ECU.

motorhome.jpg

Bought another all in warranty plan. The price has gone up from £34 to £37 a month. I had to contact customer service to get them to finalise my last plan which had expired last week before I could buy it on line. I received an automated email confirming that because the old warranty had expired less than 30 days ago there would be no break in warranty cover.

View attachment 203518

View attachment 203519
Congrats, much more suited to sleeping in :thumbsup: :whistle:

I like it Paul , But been there already, I had the 540 compact. A word of warning do not EVER let the main battery go flat it will bugger the ECU.

View attachment 203577
Dave, wow what a coincidence !!
I've just gone through the paperwork which shows 2 new batteries in the last 3 years, basically the old boy who had it never used it or kept it on charge and had the problems you mention.

Back