What Have You Bought Today?

Im not the first...,Mr D (Dellmassive) queued for his when they first came out I believe . # teamcrocs :p

Bought and fitted some front seat covers and generic heated seat kit. Made my own switch housing for the dash. Is anyone else fitting heated seats while its 29°C outside?
OK we need a build write up on this (if you haven't already!) as SWMBO will be VERY keen for me to do this when our bus arrives (or should that be if?)

I keep thinking of getting one or maybe even 2, one each side. Be nice to see some photos once you’ve fitted it and to know your thoughts on it as they are on the expensive side.
Hi
I only got round to fitting it today as a couple of the cross dowel bits were missing but Ovano have great customer service and rectified it. Very impressed so far, can move the table into a few positions and it’s very well made. Yes it was expensive but a breeze to fit and looks great.

IMG_3422.jpeg

IMG_3421.jpeg

IMG_3420.jpeg

Hi
I only got round to fitting it today as a couple of the cross dowel bits were missing but Ovano have great customer service and rectified it. Very impressed so far, can move the table into a few positions and it’s very well made. Yes it was expensive but a breeze to fit and looks great.

View attachment 202985

View attachment 202986

View attachment 202987
Looks good. I’ll have to get one. Thanks for taking the time to post a reply and some photos, very helpful in my decision to get one. Cheers

Another years worth of insurance from Ageas via JustKampers. The quote this year was actually less than last year but it was based upon 6K miles pa. I upped that to 10K and it came out at just £1 more than last year - job done. I know that JK seem to have their detractors but I've always found them easy to deal with and on the one occasion that I've had to make a claim on the policy with Ageas, they worked well and things were sorted quickly so I was happy to go with both again.

Another years worth of insurance from Ageas via JustKampers. The quote this year was actually less than last year but it was based upon 6K miles pa. I upped that to 10K and it came out at just £1 more than last year - job done. I know that JK seem to have their detractors but I've always found them easy to deal with and on the one occasion that I've had to make a claim on the policy with Ageas, they worked well and things were sorted quickly so I was happy to go with both again.
You gotta take as you find, otherwise no-one would ever go with any insurer!

View attachment 203107
Leisure battery arrived today! My excitement on arrival soon changed when I found it won't fit under the driver's seat due to the sliding mechanism!!
View attachment 203108
Looks perfect until the seat goes back on! Anyone got any ideas to make it fit?!
You will need to add some spacers or a bar on top of the seat base. I have them fitted, lifts the seat about 1inch - can take photo if needed.

Back