What Have You Bought Today?

Bought one of these on eBay. Had one on my Relay and the guy said they fit T5’s and as long as the sliding door has guide wheels it should work. Drives me mad having to keep the door right back and not having an intermediate stop.

IMG_3477.png

Bought one of these on eBay. Had one on my Relay and the guy said they fit T5’s and as long as the sliding door has guide wheels it should work. Drives me mad having to keep the door right back and not having an intermediate stop.

View attachment 204095
I like the sound of this. We usually like the door open when sleeping but fully open is a bit much. I’d be interested to hear how you get on

View attachment 204095
Any idea if this would fit a T6.1?

I have Loc8 table stored in the slider. It's inaccessible with the slider fully open and with the slider closed, I have to kneel on the floor to access it (which I find painful). The ideal would be a half-open position where I can sit on the floor with my legs dangling out whilst accessing the table.

I have Loc8 table stored in the slider. It's inaccessible with the slider fully open and with the slider closed, I have to kneel on the floor to access it (which I find painful). The ideal would be a half-open position where I can sit on the floor with my legs dangling out whilst accessing the table.
Not sure. I can’t imagine there is much difference with the sliding door. Once it arrives I will take some photos of it in situ.

Reactions: Bav

We have one too, you need to have the door shut and just lean down and pull the bottom out, if it’s half open half the table would be outside against the paintwork, that wouldn’t be good surely?

We have one too, you need to have the door shut and just lean down and pull the bottom out, if it’s half open half the table would be outside against the paintwork, that wouldn’t be good surely?
Probably more quarter-open rather than half tbh. Works for me provided we're on the level, otherwise the door either opens fully or tries a Norman Hunter on me legs.

Bought a debus canopy, 2x c-channel awning rails and figure of 8/kador strip pack. Got the 3m length as didn't fancy water ingress through them. These vans leak enough!. I've now got to get the non leaking roofbars off to fit them!!!!

We got an awning and decided to put it up inside to test it out (it’s raining here!)
Bigger than we thought, but a good size for 2 of us + 1 dog so we can dump paddle board / wet towels.

IMG_2210.jpeg IMG_2211.jpeg
IMG_2212.jpeg IMG_2213.jpeg
IMG_2214.jpeg
I thought I did really well taking it back down but it’s not going back in the bag without some extra help. Need some straps or something

We got an awning and decided to put it up inside to test it out (it’s raining here!)
Bigger than we thought, but a good size for 2 of us + 1 dog so we can dump paddle board / wet towels.

View attachment 204432 View attachment 204433
View attachment 204434 View attachment 204435
View attachment 204436
I thought I did really well taking it back down but it’s not going back in the bag without some extra help. Need some straps or something
Kneel on it while pulling the zip, you'll get it in there.

You'll eventually find it gets easier the more you do it.
I even managed to get the carpet back in its original bag on the last outing.
Yep I just undid it again to double check it fits the awning rail and second time went back in much easier !

Back