What Have You Bought Today?

Cadac safari chef
Pair of camping chairs
Igloo bmx cooler
Folding table
Some more lighting from Aten lighting ( Matt black range )
One night pitch in Dungeness heron park

I hope the family like camping in the van :thumbsup:

Looks great. Be very careful how you slide the kador rail in and out as it’s quite abrasive. I wizzed ours out in the rain quickly and that one go wore the paint off the corner of the roof.
The awning rail ? Or as you say the van roof ! If the roof :oops: that’s a shame. ]Rails are Anodised then a coat of etch prime and sprayed with can . Tbh if it wears off inside of the rail I’ll not be too bothered as originally was going to mask that area off. Only has a brief pass to coat front edges so not great coverage inside. Thanks for the heads up thou.

My error…. I just remember the B16 (BIG) ‘reference’! :rolleyes:

And that’s a B19 eagle shit on your bonnet Sir!
Probably a sparrow hawk - been quite a few about this year.

I was so pissed off! I’d just given it the first wash of the summer and removed all the winter crud! I’ve no idea what the birds were eating, but I’m sure 3M would like to know for a new glue range. It isn’t berries - definitely a carnivore!!! I had to lay a soaking cloth over it for a couple of hours before I could tackle it.

The only reason I took the pic was to send it to SWMBO who had been ripping the piss out of me for washing the van before her car!!!

The awning rail ? Or as you say the van roof ! If the roof :oops: that’s a shame. ]Rails are Anodised then a coat of etch prime and sprayed with can . Tbh if it wears off inside of the rail I’ll not be too bothered as originally was going to mask that area off. Only has a brief pass to coat front edges so not great coverage inside. Thanks for the heads up thou.
The actual van roof. I normally slide it in and out from the rear, but as it was absolutely biblical I just grabbed it at the front and pulled it out in one straight pull. It took the paint off the corner of the front pod of the pop top roof.

Looks great. Be very careful how you slide the kador rail in and out as it’s quite abrasive. I wizzed ours out in the rain quickly and that one go wore the paint off the corner of the roof.
Done the same. Helicopter tape now on order. I pulled the canopy out last night so now dreading getting home to see if I've done the same thing. Fingers crossed.

Back