What Have You Bought Today?

Scarily excited that the Ikea Samla boxes 39x28x14) fit perfectly in the two empty cupboards under my Caravelle three-seater bench. Nope…I’m not embarrassed to be so easily pleased! Also bought some protective ‘cups’ for the external door handles and a protective strip for the bumper. Continuing my sad little purchases, I got a miniature dustpan and brush. Plus USB-C cables, Reimo silver screens for the cab and next up…a rug of some kind to make the bench a bit more homely and protected.

I was even more excited to find that my Dometic compressor fridge sits nicely in the boot, and that my adjustable table makes a perfect shelf for the boot. I love this van!

Scarily excited that the Ikea Samla boxes 39x28x14) fit perfectly in the two empty cupboards under my Caravelle three-seater bench. Nope…I’m not embarrassed to be so easily pleased! Also bought some protective ‘cups’ for the external door handles and a protective strip for the bumper. Continuing my sad little purchases, I got a miniature dustpan and brush. Plus USB-C cables, Reimo silver screens for the cab and next up…a rug of some kind to make the bench a bit more homely and protected.

I was even more excited to find that my Dometic compressor fridge sits nicely in the boot, and that my adjustable table makes a perfect shelf for the boot. I love this van!
Nothing wrong with keeping the back tidy. I got one of the little very flat dust pan and brushes that they use in restaurants - tucks very nicely in the front of the drawers under the mid seats.

The IKEA boxes are a good fit, just be aware they don't slide so if you move the bench forward the back covers pop off... with our kitchen pod that turns into an epic fish for them to get them back on.

There's got to be a back-story to this Alan. :rofl:

I have a filling that fell out of a tooth, doesn’t hurt, tried to get NHS dentist (only go if I have tooth ache and haven’t been for years) without success, refuse to pay private when I have paid into national insurance for almost 35 years - so I thought I’d have a go myself.

Have pulled a tooth out in the past myself too.

Didn’t actually buy one but was considering it. Posted here in case others might want one….

IMG_1547.png

Probably more quarter-open rather than half tbh. Works for me provided we're on the level, otherwise the door either opens fully or tries a Norman Hunter on me legs.
Just open.

As in, open the door, enough so that it has swung out so it is parallel, but not slid back any distance.

Needs to be reasonably level though!

Reactions: Bav
New wheels, shifting from 20's to 19's.
Big reveal coming soon.
Currently being drilled.
Hopefully they'll be delivered by the end of the week, then new tyres to be fitted, plenty of gratuitous pictures will ensue.

A new battery, mine was fecked. 5 year warranty so not all that bad.

Oh and a DSG oil change kit from VW.

And breath…

Back