What Have You Bought Today?

OEM folding bracket.. wife was at work so I got to use the inside of the house for a change. Now I could do with a template for the ply board back

View attachment 217477

View attachment 217478
There was a thread with a template on it, and some useful clarification of the drawing

My thanks of the day go to Ian @Eclipse Custom Vans for providing me with 4 of the bestest thickest coasters made from 12 ply! The logo is almost Ascot Grey and I think the only genuine purchase for £20 I have ever made! I have a feeling they will have more than one purpose in van life.. any creative suggestions?! #chunky

View attachment 217480
Hi Wayne, thanks very much and glad you like them. Just don't put your glass too close to the edge:D

Lots today.

10 litres of AdBlue, cheapest I could find delivered:

Some VHB to stick the saucepan lid holders to the inside of the cupboard door (used 4x strips of VHB which keeps coming off, will post again if it works!)

Finally, some loo (bio) blue!

My wife is insisting we have a potty on board. Yeah I think that is where the potty will go in the gap next to the fridge.

Thinking light grey gloss with oak effect worktop
I didn’t have a space big enough to hide the toilet so I got a matching cushioned lid for it made as well as seat cushions. I then bought matching vinyl and made a “skirt” to fit around the toilet. The end result is a matching potty/poofy.
It’s actually very handy. Not just for the ladies at night but for sitting on cooking or doing the dishes.
C682C838-6B1C-4731-A343-2599E7819F5E.jpegBE389617-215F-4A4C-B7EE-FA5D2E0FBF9A.jpeg

I didn’t have a space big enough to hide the toilet so I got a matching cushioned lid for it made as well as seat cushions. I then bought matching vinyl and made a “skirt” to fit around the toilet. The end result is a matching potty/poofy.
It’s actually very handy. Not just for the ladies at night but for sitting on cooking or doing the dishes.
View attachment 217668View attachment 217669
The old adage 'everything should have at least 2 uses' certainly applies here! Excellent job(!) @The Flying Scotsman

View attachment 217668View attachment 217669
Striking interior, loving the matching stitching in the upholstery. Do you strap the toilet en route, batten down the hatch, as it were?

Striking interior, loving the matching stitching in the upholstery. Do you strap the toilet en route, batten down the hatch, as it were?
Thanks it matches the in your face purple and white 2 tone exterior. I like my bling.
No it just fits nicely into the right hand side as you’re looking at the top pic. My daughters usually in the van so has her feet on it travelling but it sits quite happily into the side on its own. I was going to buy rubber feet for it but it doesn’t seem to need them.
We use it as an extra seat a lot and would be lost without it now. I used to cook on my knees now I’m sitting comfy.
I got the cushions from lusso campers through ebay. I gave them the dimensions of each cushion and they matched the purple stitching on my leather seats. I also got the vinyl from eBay. You can buy it by the meter. I used Velcro strips to attach the cushion to the toilet lid. It’s all real easy to strip off for cleaning.
I can put up links to everything if anyone is interested.

Thanks it matches the in your face purple and white 2 tone exterior. I like my bling.
No it just fits nicely into the right hand side as you’re looking at the top pic. My daughters usually in the van so has her feet on it travelling but it sits quite happily into the side on its own. I was going to buy rubber feet for it but it doesn’t seem to need them.
We use it as an extra seat a lot and would be lost without it now. I used to cook on my knees now I’m sitting comfy.
I got the cushions from lusso campers through ebay. I gave them the dimensions of each cushion and they matched the purple stitching on my leather seats. I also got the vinyl from eBay. You can buy it by the meter. I used Velcro strips to attach the cushion to the toilet lid. It’s all real easy to strip off for cleaning.
I can put up links to everything if anyone is interested.
I now need to find a picture of your bling wagon!

Been fitting a table for the front captains chair also.
I bought the table arm off eBay for about £70 it’s a real solid chunky thing. And I got the table made from a place on eBay for £28.
I’ve used packers on the fixing screws to bring the mounting plate out so that the table is able to swing around outside the side door. Doubles as a bar when outside.
I’ve made it so that 1 arm stays fixed the the side of the sliding door and the other arm stays attached to the back of the table and just slides on and off. The table stores perfectly in front of the big table behind the drivers seat.
88C0EDCC-5783-4A5D-8511-509C45E6CD3B.jpeg88E192F9-9CD9-4E61-AA7C-C9363E46917D.jpegCDBFC742-2640-48AC-98EA-2C9710731AB9.jpeg1F72FACE-AB4E-43F2-9DB9-D13B3E94E92E.jpeg15160223-1EAF-4363-BFE1-03865853176A.jpeg89C554D9-DC48-4990-9C4B-8962BADAB5BF.jpegC8A14C54-7D1B-4B61-BF86-E33761BB2245.jpeg

Back