What Have You Bought Today?

Gotta say, that looks so good. Almost a shame you have to put stuff on it! Again mate, well done.
Apparently, I should have used my heat gun to make it more malleable..

Just trying to source a kitchen ATM.. considering this style , I want overhead storage, and to see some* of the rear quarter window..

Reactions: CAB
I'm sat in mine on the drive Caristering at the moment, quick glance in the rear mirror, 2 thirds of the top half of the barn doors is lookable throughable! Glad I've got a rear camera wired up to my rear view mirror! Useful bit o kit...

Reactions: CAB
Apparently, I should have used my heat gun to make it more malleable..

Just trying to source a kitchen ATM.. considering this style , I want overhead storage, and to see some* of the rear quarter window..

Is the big tambour cupboard for a portable loo? Ours is quite similar to that but we have another cupboard where that hole is. Wifey and I have only been married for nearly 20 years, so we are still poo shy! Campsites with facilities only for us! If you go to Tamworth to collect you will have to pop in and see us, only 10 mins away.

Is the big tambour cupboard for a portable loo? Ours is quite similar to that but we have another cupboard where that hole is. Wifey and I have only been married for nearly 20 years, so we are still poo shy! Campsites with facilities only for us! If you go to Tamworth to collect you will have to pop in and see us, only 10 mins away.
My wife is insisting we have a potty on board. Yeah I think that is where the potty will go in the gap next to the fridge.

Thinking light grey gloss with oak effect worktop

Grey gloss sounds cool, just noticed we have your floor, but we covered most of it with a rug, oh, and the dog blanket...

20231017_172144.jpg

Back