What Have You Bought Today?

Out of all the things I've done on the van , this one I hated the most. I had a nightmare trying to suede line my headliner. I have a huge amount of respect for those that did it well.

Anyone think I should cover the plastic in seude? Are they alarm sensors? (In the plastic vents)
1000015581.jpg

Out of all the things I've done on the van , this one I hated the most. I had a nightmare trying to suede line my headliner. I have a huge amount of respect for those that did it well.

Anyone think I should cover the plastic in seude? Are they alarm sensors? (In the plastic vents)
View attachment 217877
Looks great. Personally I’d leave the plastic. Might look a bit too much. Better to spray it a darker colour if you want to alter it’s look.

My wife is insisting we have a potty on board. Yeah I think that is where the potty will go in the gap next to the fridge.

Thinking light grey gloss with oak effect worktop
Just don’t confuse fridge and potty….easily done in the dark when a bit squiffy!

I’ve phoned Brentacre this morning as I haven’t had my renewal they told me not due until 17 Nov so will send me renewal on the 3rd Nov couldn’t tell me what the premium will be.

John.

I am with Adrian Flux and my renewal was due on 03 Nov. No contact from them until yesterday after they noticed that I had been shopping around on a comparison site. The low and behold I got my renewal info late last night. The figure was higher than I actually paid today. I got them to ring me this morning to discuss my renewal.

Always want to have a go at keeping tropical fish so bit the bullet today and got myself a little starter kit.
54L tank, heater, pump, filter and live plants. Fish to be added in the next few days. Nothing too complicated to upkeep, probably start with tetras, minnows and guppies.

DSC_5824.JPG

Back